Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Say It Ain't So: CFCs, Not CO2 May Be to Blame for Global Warming Patterns

That's crazy man

Keep up the good work and soon your bench will be up to 2150.

Oh, I meant reverse bench.

I already flat bench 2150 -- close grip.

But I can't post a video, because I'm super-sekrit that way.

Politics is way too involved with this issue. Call me crazy, but every big wig in DC and around the world is pushing for this, so I tend to go with the opposite. Climate-gate made me question it more. Especially when someone like gore gave us NAFTA AND GATT. Like this immigration bill, I'm against it cause I know it's going to kill this county with more debt, but it's being pushed hard that it will save this country. When have they ever told the truth? Look how the patriot act turned out.. And it's not just bush who brought it. He did, but Obama is sure as hell accelerating it. Look how this health care law is going to cost many people.. It's going to kill many people with the cost. 17 trillion in debt, I just don't understand how we can keep pushing our luck. Almost seems deliberate, just sayn

Politics is way too involved with this issue. Call me crazy, but every big wig in DC and around the world is pushing for this, so I tend to go with the opposite. Climate-gate made me question it more. Especially when someone like gore gave us NAFTA AND GATT. Like this immigration bill, I'm against it cause I know it's going to kill this county with more debt, but it's being pushed hard that it will save this country. When have they ever told the truth? Look how the patriot act turned out.. And it's not just bush who brought it. He did, but Obama is sure as hell accelerating it. Look how this health care law is going to cost many people.. It's going to kill many people with the cost. 17 trillion in debt, I just don't understand how we can keep pushing our luck. Almost seems deliberate, just sayn

Move to Belize rob

Top Bottom