Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Say It Ain't So: CFCs, Not CO2 May Be to Blame for Global Warming Patterns

You've already posted pics here and you look like a mongoloid retard fuck. I've still got the pictures, because I find them hilarious.

So now that we both agree you've already posted pictures, what's your pussy excuse for not taking me up on the challenge?

but other than that, how do you feel about it?

You've already posted pics here and you look like a mongoloid retard fuck. I've still got the pictures, because I find them hilarious.

So now that we both agree you've already posted pictures, what's your pussy excuse for not taking me up on the challenge?

Oh you remember the full pictures I posted, don't be coy little bitch I put you to shame. That was the last time I put any pictures or vids or whatever on the internet, that's my excuse. It's not happening, not here or anywhere else on the internet period.

I am curious though as to what you had in mind for a challenge. You seemed to be eager to "choose it yourself" since I stated anything fitness related. So was it a racquetball challenge? Perhaps we could bear witness to your tremendous badminton serve? :popcorn:

Oh you remember the full pictures I posted, don't be coy little bitch I put you to shame. That was the last time I put any pictures or vids or whatever on the internet, that's my excuse. It's not happening, not here or anywhere else on the internet period.

I am curious though as to what you had in mind for a challenge. You seemed to be eager to "choose it yourself" since I stated anything fitness related. So was it a racquetball challenge? Perhaps we could bear witness to your tremendous badminton serve? :popcorn:

You act like youre above posting an internet vid or something. Are you afraid obama and eric holder will come knocking on your door

Holy fuck I'm starting to think Redsam is the most hated EF member

You act like youre above posting an internet vid or something. Are you afraid obama and eric holder will come knocking on your door

Of course I'm not worried about the govt cause i'm not doing anything anymore like getting packages from mexico in the mail..lol. I'm still not doing it though. It's just a personal thing. It wsa stupid to do in the first place and just the product of ego.

Holy fuck I'm starting to think Redsam is the most hated EF member

He's a total retard. The pictures he posted were freakishly retarded-looking. I'm almost certain he has some sort of abnormality.

But the most pathetic thing is how he blathers on endlessly, then refuses to answer a call out.

RedScam(TM):

You are being called out. Don't pussy out for the thousandth time.

It's a simple question. Are you in or are you out?

He's a total retard. The pictures he posted were freakishly retarded-looking. I'm almost certain he has some sort of abnormality.

bwwaaahahaha, how convenient. I embarrassed you before. You badgered me for months cause you said "I doubt you workout". Then I posted the pic AND me and AAP posted up certain pics that you cried to the mods to have us take down. You remember that fgt? Even in my most bloated roid days I was diesel next to you.

bwwaaahahaha, how convenient. I embarrassed you before. You badgered me for months cause you said "I doubt you workout". Then I posted the pic AND me and AAP posted up certain pics that you cried to the mods to have us take down. You remember that fgt? Even in my most bloated roid days I was diesel next to you.

Well mongoloid-boy, let's do those competitive videos and you'll get a chance to set the record straight.

No one believes anything you say right now. Let's do this. If what you are saying is true, why would you ever pass on such a great opportunity?

1) Racist
2) Thief
3) Liar
4) Coward

C'mon, someone else has GOT to remember these pics that rs apparently posted up. Puds is back, he probably has them on file.

Top Bottom