Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

saw the ex at the club again.

flex123

more drama.

I need to never see this bitch again. I would be truely happy if her ass accidently fell off a cliff or something.

FLEX!

Get over it, brolamus.

I really hate reading about you and the EX. You seem like a pretty good guy, but you really gotta move on and find someone else.

We've all been through it and you can be happy with someone else (hopefully female...)

XBiker said:
FLEX!

Get over it, brolamus.

I really hate reading about you and the EX. You seem like a pretty good guy, but you really gotta move on and find someone else.

We've all been through it and you can be happy with someone else (hopefully female...)

XBiker said:
FLEX!

Get over it, brolamus.

I hear ya on my ex posts being annoying.

While it seems I haven't moved on I would think I have and am doing my best too. The only problem I have is that if I'm drunk and I see her I start wondering who she has been with and what she is doing. We talk every now and then so I know that she has been jumping around to different groups of guys a lot.

But my problem at hand is truely what you said. I get myself upset that I have no one and she is whoring it up.

flex123 said:

I hear ya on my ex posts being annoying.

While it seems I haven't moved on I would think I have and am doing my best too. The only problem I have is that if I'm drunk and I see her I start wondering who she has been with and what she is doing. We talk every now and then so I know that she has been jumping around to different groups of guys a lot.

But my problem at hand is truely what you said. I get myself upset that I have no one and she is whoring it up.

I wouldn't say annoying, bro. Just the mere fact that you seem to be in distress about it.

She is female, she has a vagina, she can pull (get) ass anytime she wants.

I would recommend refocusing that energy in to something positive. We have all been there and know the pain that is left from a break-up.

I just want to see you be happy. This seems to effect you in many ways. Jump down, turn around, pick-a-bail of cotton and move tha energy in to something productive and positive.

Just a suggestion. :)

You can't honestly say you're doing your best when you keep going back to this same club where you know it's likely you'll run into her.

Find a new club to hang out at?

Also. I was at the club with 3 of my girlfriends when this happened but they were on the dance floor. I was walking to the bathroom when I saw the ex.

So when they kicked me out I told the guy my friends were inside, so they paged them to come outside. I totally made an ass outta myself infront of these girls.

They were telling me afterwards that I was making myself look like a sucker for getting all pissed off. But these girls saved my life, God knows what I would have done. They wouldn't take me home and wanted me to go back to one of their houses but i was fuming and just wanted to go home.

So in the end I basically went off and started pointless shit with this girl, which I shouldn't even give two shits about. And also I made an ass out of myself too these girls I was with.

Top Bottom