Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satanic Goatslayer went soft...

M

madbomber31

dude, your first 400 replies were about murder and death... you were an icon... now... now... you need to have your own intestines ripped through your abdominal wall and fed to yourself...

:fro: look i am kobe

i've noticed that some of his replies lately haven't had the same bite, but he makes up for it elsewhere

I never was an "icon" as you so gracefully put it.

Your first 200 posts were useless bullshit, and now, well, I guess nothing changes.

Murder and death aren't the only things in the world, you know. There's also necrophilia, cannibalism, and puppy dogs.

How's the love life going?

Thank you for the validation, Jim.

I mean, I've brought the tradition of MAD to the board, I've introduced numerous sexual ideas, I've written my own songs, I've posted my journal entries, and I've even given sound advice to those who need it. Do people remember that?

No. They bitch when you don't post enough about murder and the like.

May you all have a large cinder block beaten over your heads until you fall to the ground. Then, it would be appropriate for a pair of forceps to be plunged into your chest cavity and left there as an ornamental decoration. Perhaps we could attach your genitals to the fans on a turbine and use your eyes as your own butt plugs. Maybe then people would learn. Maybe they'd need a skewer stuck through their necks. Maybe they'd need to have a large hole drilled in their skull and rib cage and have those holes filled with ammonia.

Maybe not.

War,

Satanic Goatslayer

Originally posted by madbomber31
wow dude.. take a joke...

what are you wowing about. I didn't say anything provocative

Satanic Goatslayer said:
I've even given sound advice to those who need it. Do people remember that?

Actually, I do. I couldn't believe it myself, but SG had some serious, profound, and even helpful words.

Top Bottom