Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Satanic Goatslayer....our honeymoon?

smallmovesal said:
i would disembowel you and string you up on a clothesline because he'd be cheating on me!! :mad:

We'd like make out and stuff first right....cuz i wanna makeout with a chic before I die. :p

It would be EXTREMELY romantic. I have experience with this, so I know what women really want in a honeymoon.

I'd make reservations at Lung Fung Chi Mung chinese smorgasbord, and a room at the McDonalds caboose. Being the romantic that I am, money is no object.

We'd drink moonshine and engage in extreme bondage and other fun activities, like killing people and throwing their torsos like discuses. I'd even spring for a new ball gag and paddle for this. Condoms would not be in the picture, as I like to knock women up, annul the marriage and leave town.

I'd have the CD player set to "Say Say Say" by Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson on indefinite repeat. Mood lighting would be provided by a hollowed out skull with a candle placed in it, like a Jack 'O' Lantern.

I'd hire Toothless to play the lute outside of the caboose, and if he doesn't know the songs that I like, we could smash the moonshine jugs and stab him in the throat with them.

The night (as I try not to make a marathon of these things) would end with an execution. We'd find a homeless man who would, in turn, find us another vagrant he didn't like. Then we'd tie him to a post and shoot chains and jagged metal out of a cannon at him/her.

Sound like a good time?

Top Bottom