Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarah Palin

mrplunkey

I still don't like her "folksey" style and while I live a generally conservative lifestyle, I don't like anyone telling me it's what I should be doing.

But having said that, she's getting better and better with her delivery.

She went so far out to the right with her rhetoric, it'll be interesting to see if she can now convince people she's closer to the center and become a real political contender.

That wold be cool if a single thing she had to say was actually worth listening to.

Shes too much of a media whore/caricature to be politically viable anytime soon

I still don't like her "folksey" style and while I live a generally conservative lifestyle, I don't like anyone telling me it's what I should be doing.

But having said that, she's getting better and better with her delivery.

which proves she is still as dumb as a stump but become a better actor and knows her lines a little better.

Worst thing that can happen for the Republicans. No way she can win a general election.

i think she's dumber than a box of rocks...

yes, this was the reason that swayed me NOT to vote GOP in the last Presidential election.

given johnnymac's age and past medical issues, this fool (palin) could had become President.... :worried:

...Worst thing that can happen for the Republicans. No way she can win a general election.

if mccain had chosen a more viable vice president candidate the elction may have had been different.

if mccain had chosen a more viable vice president candidate the elction may have had been different.

mccain looked at the bucket of shit that he was going to "win" if he got elected...then he picked a running mate that ensured his defeat...i'm not kidding...i believe this to be true.

obama wishes he would have picked that crazy-ass preacher for his running mate.

Top Bottom