Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

San Bernardino...

These cunts are on some drug for sure. CIA...false flag...captagon..some drug that makes them brainwashed and open to hardcore suggestion for sure...they found intravenous n syringes n shit but its not in the media. Some captagon derivitive they say...that is bullshit...it is some drug the CIA use to program them. Dont get me wrong...i hate those cunts in Syria too but the us governments involvements are far reaching...the saudis royal family (who are secret Zionists ) blew up ur world trade center and the is still licks their arse and balls

These cunts are on some drug for sure. CIA...false flag...captagon..some drug that makes them brainwashed and open to hardcore suggestion for sure...they found intravenous n syringes n shit but its not in the media. Some captagon derivitive they say...that is bullshit...it is some drug the CIA use to program them. Dont get me wrong...i hate those cunts in Syria too but the us governments involvements are far reaching...the saudis royal family (who are secret Zionists ) blew up ur world trade center and the is still licks their arse and balls

Absolutely. They walked in a took the arms and vehicles from the Iraqis. Obama created isis to get rid of Assad. But Putin isn't having it. And for Turkey shooting that fighter down, it wasn't airspace, probably saw Obama hand delivering contraband.

Absolutely. They walked in a took the arms and vehicles from the Iraqis. Obama created isis to get rid of Assad. But Putin isn't having it. And for Turkey shooting that fighter down, it wasn't airspace, probably saw Obama hand delivering contraband.

The further down the rabbit hole I go, the worse it seems. No wonder people stay as sheep.

Why would zionism have anything to do with blowing up the WTC? I don't see the connection.

The alleged shit out there would make your head explode. Nazis being parceled out of Germany by the papacy. Hitler residing in Argentina and then the Philippines before dying in the 70s. Lee Harvey Oswald was in the Philippines just before the JFK assassination......Good stuff...

The alleged shit out there would make your head explode. Nazis being parceled out of Germany by the papacy. Hitler residing in Argentina and then the Philippines before dying in the 70s. Lee Harvey Oswald was in the Philippines just before the JFK assassination......Good stuff...

All kinds of crazy stuff!

There is no more global warming. Had to change the name to climate change because the globe wasn't warming. And since there is more polar ice then when Gore started lying about it. The only countries affected by it are muslim countries, because hot temperatures in the desert don't make sense, I guess. Any climate change laws enacted would be of international law, which overrides our own local and federal govt. This is why Obama is so eager to implement these changes before his ass is out of office. He'd probably be appointed to some post in a newly created governing body. Gave up on the Canadian pipeline and their "dirty" oil, so as to maintain a need for foreign crude.

Boy Barry really fucking thrilled with that speech. I was like, wtf? Fire your speech writer. His wife, most likely..

Top Bottom