Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

San Bernardino...

Kinda weird for the husband and wife team and hello....... bombs all over the place. Sad they left their 6 month old baby behind, although maybe better for the baby.

Edited for MP.

Yeah, there is zero chance this was a work place dispute. They never, ever thought that it was either. They had the initial name from 4pm CST on the police scanners and they knew what the deal was. Why the media went the way it did, I have no idea.

Husband and wife don't leave their 6 month old baby behind for anything except for religion.

Yeah, there is zero chance this was a work place dispute. They never, ever thought that it was either. They had the initial name from 4pm CST on the police scanners and they knew what the deal was. Why the media went the way it did, I have no idea.

Husband and wife don't leave their 6 month old baby behind for anything except for religion.

Totally agree. Even this morning, on the news they were still saying it was uncertain and "too soon" to call it terrorism. I'm not sure why that is either.

He just snapped. He was the fucking Manchurian Candidate, for fuck sake. You know, when I take my tinfoil hat off, I can hear the AM radio stations. One of the supposed plots was to attack dozen of malls simultaneously across America first by sending in several bombers to detonate themselves and secondly, a clean up crew to come in shooting everyone trying to run out.

Totally agree. Even this morning, on the news they were still saying it was uncertain and "too soon" to call it terrorism. I'm not sure why that is either.

I have watched the liberal media go from glee (thinking it was white guys) to refusing to say names because it wasn't a traditional white name.

See, if it's a white guy then fuck the right and Christians and all that, but if it was a poor victim Muslim then poor Muslims everyone's gonna hate them.

The woman speaking in the CAIR conference was practically smirking. The CAIR press conference said everything. HIs Bro in law knows whats up.

He just snapped. He was the fucking Manchurian Candidate, for fuck sake. You know, when I take my tinfoil hat off, I can hear the AM radio stations. One of the supposed plots was to attack dozen of malls simultaneously across America first by sending in several bombers to detonate themselves and secondly, a clean up crew to come in shooting everyone trying to run out.

but no one shops at malls anymore :confused:

lol j/k

SELF RADICALIZATION. Another brand spanking new buzz term created for you by a lib arts major and funded by CAIR. Unfuckingreal. Taking the teeth out of terms like domestic terrorism and radical islam. These people were pledged to isis. A collective and self do not exist,together.

This story is so bizarre this seems plausible too.

This story is so bizarre this seems plausible too.

Goes to Saudi and returns married. You don't pull off tactical murders without a little direction. This was most assuredly planned long ago. They want soft targets, ones that will create as much doubt and chaos as possible. What better than a Christmas party. A muslim at a fucking Christmas party. No one thinks this might be the tipping point for an idiot radical?

Top Bottom