Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Salvia Divinorum

I've read about it but I have heard it is overrated.

There was a post here a while back. I know some people here have tried it.

used it a few times, its alot more fun watching other people smoke it.
Active ingredient burns at alot higher temp than a simple flame so it doesnt work for alot of people because they dont smoke it properly,,, you must use a bong and a torch lighter, get a good hit and hold that shit... one is all you need and if its a potent extract like 20x 1 of 2 things will happen
1 - you will hallucinate like your living in cartoon land, laugh your ass off (unless cartoon land is feeding you into a meat grinder or some shit) and not fucking belive what you just saw.
2 - its like being in another dimension, the feeling that you dont exist, pretty unexplainable. ive witnessed many pople get scared shitless and break into tears.

once the halucination wears off (only lasts a few minutes tops) you will not feel good, at all. your clothes will feel uncomortable. youll feel heavy and the distinct feeling that you have fucked yourself for life and these feelings will never go away... just always remeber THEY WILL. after at most 10 minutes you will feel 100% normal. ive done lsd, and as far as vivid hallucinations salvia cant be beat. so vivid in fact, you cant even "tell yourself" there not real.

its all about enviroment. a calm dark room = good trip most of the time loud bright room with obnoxiouse pople you will hate it.

OH AND HAVE A SITTER. alot of pople get up and walk around completely fucked. you could easily hurt yourself.

search youtube. theres some funny vids of people tripping out..

on time a buddy took a hit... 2 sec later hes swatting at the air like hes got a tennis racket.. than says "holy fuck im in bat country" than he had what he thought were thos worms in the movie tremors coming out of his pores.

my first time i took a huge hit.. somehow ended up in the middle of the room laughing so hard i thought my eyes were going to pop out, i was seeing like every colour in the rainbow and millions of little men building traintracks all over my body.. the good time quickly tunred into my hateing thr way i felt, i had to go and sit in the dark naked. after 10 min i was perfect, wanting to do it again.

good luck getting real shit. Like everything else, some capitalist minded folks got wind of a demand for such a thing and started faking it with some pretty serious idustrial drugs. I dont know how exactly they can fake it if you've got the actual leaf, but I heard that too is suspect. That's the reason for all these whacked out trips, and the reason why yet another spiritual and natural plant will get outlawed. "Real" salvia will definitely take you to another place, but it will change your life in a good way. Bad trips are ALWAYS the result of bunk shit. If you think the above recounting of a salvia trip is out there, you should read some legitimate salvia experiences. People bring back knowledge that makes their lives here better. But hey, party on right?.....:rolleyes:

PC World (or PC Mag) just had an article on online stuff like this. They ordered it, tested it, and 90% of it came back positive for being a legit substance. They listed sites and also state laws. Some states are banning it and I think it is on top of the FDA's list of things to ban.

PC World (or PC Mag) just had an article on online stuff like this. They ordered it, tested it, and 90% of it came back positive for being a legit substance. They listed sites and also state laws. Some states are banning it and I think it is on top of the FDA's list of things to ban.

PC world? hmmmmmm, :confused:

real salvia is very hard to come by now. The extracts are almost all spiked with something, I can remember what.....but it's some sort of industrial chem. that makes you trip balls. Or they are improperly grown clones that have had various fertilizers and chemicals added to the growing process. Real salvia only grows in very strict conditions. If you grow it yourself it has to be encased in something that you can control humidity very accurately. I don't know if I'd trust PC world on something like this.

have done it twice. so i'll give you my 2c's

a few of my friends from back home are drug experts. one of them called me up and asked me to come over and try this new stuff called salvia. i went over we were all doing it and watching one another. i took an inhale out of a water bong and held it in around 30 secs. then i fell to the ground and numbers started appearing and rising from the ground. 4's and 3's and 7's. i was grabbing all of them and trying to eat them.

it ultimately feels like an alternate reality. fucks with your memory also. i realized i didn't know where i was and i didnt know who my friends were, i thought they were fucking aliens. so i drove home because they were watching my buddy D do it. saw 7 canolis in the fridge and ate them all. then C called me and asked me where the fuck i went. he was pissed because even though the come down is 10-20 minutes its stupid as fuck to drive. i was just terrified.

second time i did it i just ate the numbers again. will never do it again. i've seen over 20 people do it in my lifetime. it's always hilarious to watch it. my one buddy saw demons trying to kill him and he still gets nightmares about it. other buddy was riding on a mine cart in a rainbow picking up ice cream scoops and saw a stripper at the end of the rainbow. looked at me and said, "yes, it was my fucking ice cream". apparently he thought i was the stripper.

i'll give you a little history. it affects the receptors that regulate perception. Mazatec Indians have been using it for centuries without any illness or trouble. it is safe. just hard on the lungs. if you do try it be responsible with sitters. i have done 80x both times. that is very powerful. you can find it in any headshop as salvia is an incense. be smart about it and good luck!.

man, I don't what it is....but you're not supposed to have those kind of "bad trips" you're talking about. But maybe that's why you're supposed to be sort of an experienced meditator before you fuck with it so you have more control over the experience.

have done it twice. so i'll give you my 2c's

a few of my friends from back home are drug experts. one of them called me up and asked me to come over and try this new stuff called salvia. i went over we were all doing it and watching one another. i took an inhale out of a water bong and held it in around 30 secs. then i fell to the ground and numbers started appearing and rising from the ground. 4's and 3's and 7's. i was grabbing all of them and trying to eat them.

it ultimately feels like an alternate reality. fucks with your memory also. i realized i didn't know where i was and i didnt know who my friends were, i thought they were fucking aliens. so i drove home because they were watching my buddy D do it. saw 7 canolis in the fridge and ate them all. then C called me and asked me where the fuck i went. he was pissed because even though the come down is 10-20 minutes its stupid as fuck to drive. i was just terrified.

second time i did it i just ate the numbers again. will never do it again. i've seen over 20 people do it in my lifetime. it's always hilarious to watch it. my one buddy saw demons trying to kill him and he still gets nightmares about it. other buddy was riding on a mine cart in a rainbow picking up ice cream scoops and saw a stripper at the end of the rainbow. looked at me and said, "yes, it was my fucking ice cream". apparently he thought i was the stripper.

i'll give you a little history. it affects the receptors that regulate perception. Mazatec Indians have been using it for centuries without any illness or trouble. it is safe. just hard on the lungs. if you do try it be responsible with sitters. i have done 80x both times. that is very powerful. you can find it in any headshop as salvia is an incense. be smart about it and good luck!.

I've smoked it a few times, but this was a few years ago. not too sure of the availability of it now.

It wasn't worth the money imo.

Top Bottom