Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Salt Lake City, Utah best city for jobs in U.S....?

They should have dropped the household income thing for salt lake. When all six of your wives work it's big total gross.

Cheers,
Scotsman

PICK3 said:
I never had mormon poon.

I have. They wear temple garments under their clothes. It's like short thermals. So not sexy to pull those off, but the devil on your shoulder gets a kick out of it.

There were a ton of huge tech companies when I moved out here in 97. Intel, all those fuchs. They left and moved to Cali and Idaho, but have been coming back lately. Good for the housing market.

blowjobs? handjobs?? cause i already got me a real fine regular job. . .hell, i even get to work on saturdays. . .and sundays!

jnevin said:
I have. They wear temple garments under their clothes. It's like short thermals. So not sexy to pull those off, but the devil on your shoulder gets a kick out of it.

There were a ton of huge tech companies when I moved out here in 97. Intel, all those fuchs. They left and moved to Cali and Idaho, but have been coming back lately. Good for the housing market.

mormon pussy? let me hit it! bet it has that fresh mormon smell

Top Bottom