Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sailor Girl the storm chaser...

Sailor_Girl

So last night there were tornado warnings and the power went out and it was mad crazy wind and rain. I was just kickin it at the bar I work at and my friends Luke and Zak got the idea to be storm chasers. We went out in this shit, and I being the only one there with a car got to drive in the mad weather. There were trees down EVERYWHERE and like pieces of houses in the middle of the road. We picked a lot of the shit up and threw it to the side. We're good sumaritans. A cop even praised us for our good work! haha! The channel 4 news van out of milwaukee came to town and we followed it. It went just down the road from my house and there were fire trucks and popo's blockin the road. It was freaky shit. It was a good time though. Being a tornado chaser would rock.....there were no flying cows like in the movie twister however, so that was disappointing.

I saw a flying pig once at a Pink Floyd concert....

Sounds fun and freaky girl. So what else do they do for fun in the land of cheese?

WODIN said:
I saw a flying pig once at a Pink Floyd concert....

Sounds fun and freaky girl. So what else do they do for fun in the land of cheese?

Cow tipping usually makes for a good time. :rolleyes: lol!

hell yeah, i live in chicago and the storms were bad last night! they woke me up 3 or 4 times! luckily the roof was still on my apartment when i woke up. :D

It's true what they say: Tornadoes sound and feel like a Freight Train running right through the middle of your house !!!

When I was living in Tennessee, one evening I had just laid in bed for a quick nap after work and not more than 10 minutes later there was this rumbling sound just like a train or avalanche that had the bed shaking and moving across the wood floor in the bedroom. It only lasted approx. 15 to 20 seconds just about threw me out the bed.

Went I had went outside to see what had happened my neighbor explained that a tornado just came through between his and the neighbors house two houses down. You could see that it took (the neighbors house two houses down) porch completely apart the siding on the right side of the house was gone it went through the back yard uprooted a very big pine tree then took a shed roof off the neighbor behind me and where it went from there who knows.

Sailor_Girl said:

Cow tipping usually makes for a good time. :rolleyes: lol!

I am a master cow tipper girl! I went to WVU!!!

Top Bottom