Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's time for "which one would you pick" again, kiddies

KillahBee

It's really only a competition for 3, as Janie Tryhard over there on the left serves no purpose other than to make the other poobs look that much better. Expecting this to be a land slide, but you nerdvirges never cease to amaze me with your lack of style when it comes to the fairer sex. Do I even need to say who I'd choose? (right shoulder star tat OMFGGGG)

aafzwj.jpg

It's really only a competition for 3, as Janie Tryhard over there on the left serves no purpose other than to make the other poobs look that much better. Expecting this to be a land slide, but you nerdvirges never cease to amaze me with your lack of style when it comes to the fairer sex. Do I even need to say who I'd choose? (right shoulder star tat OMFGGGG)

aafzwj.jpg

I agree with you. she is the hottest by far

Do I even need to say who I'd choose? (right shoulder star tat OMFGGGG)
I like the body on the big bitch to her left but I think her face might be kinda busted. I'll go with star chick unless it's a lights out sweatfuck.

meh. . .they all have "nice" bodies imho. . .2nd from left appears to have the prettiest face. . .i'm a sucker for a pretty face. . .she wins. . .but, like before, i wouldn't feel bad about being seen with any of them. . .even the tall blonde, who could possibly have a butter-face :whatever:

2 or 4, but especially 2. 1 and 3 are heinous.

Top Bottom