Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's Merry Christmas Not Happy Holiday.

curling

I am so sick of hearing happy holidays instead of Merry Christmas. This is suppose to be the day we celebrate the Lord coming to save our miserable butts and the secular world says Happy Holidays. Next time I am going to say Happy Birthday Jesus when somebody says it.

curling said:
I am so sick of hearing happy holidays instead of Merry Christmas. This is suppose to be the day we celebrate the Lord coming to save our miserable butts and the secular world says Happy Holidays. Next time I am going to say Happy Birthday Jesus when somebody says it.

I hear ya, but I'm also going to laugh my ass off if you die and realize you are now fucked cause you should have been praying to Budhha or something! LMAO!

People say happy holidays because christmas isn't the only holiday that is around this time. Did you ever think that there is Hanukkah, Kwanza, Ramadan, etc? What if someone came up to you and said Happy Kwanza? You would be pretty annoyed wouldn't you?

Delinquent said:
People say happy holidays because christmas isn't the only holiday that is around this time. Did you ever think that there is Hanukkah, Kwanza, Ramadan, etc? What if someone came up to you and said Happy Kwanza? You would be pretty annoyed wouldn't you?

I think he truly believes that his beliefs are the only right ones and that everybody else is wrong.

Top Bottom