Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RyanH - 20 years to life?

W

Warik

So, you were in favor of the school punishing the boy for creating that awful drawing of a gun.

What about that waste of human flesh who killed his teacher and was just convicted of second degree murder? (Which should have been first degree!)

Do you think he should get 20 years? Do you think he should get life? Do you think he should have been charged with first degree murder and put to death?

You seem to be so vehement about punishing children for doing awful things like drawing guns, which could lead to horrible violence. What is your opinion now as to what we should do to someone who took one of these evil WEAPONS OF DEATH, walked into his school, and INTENTIONALLY SHOT HIS TEACHER IN THE FACE, thereby killing him.

What should we do with him?

You're the judge. Sentence him.

-Warik

Hey Angel Tits,

You didn't ask, but IMHO:

I think he should be incarcerated, but not for 20 plus years.

I suggest a place where he can get counseling, complete his high school education, and then be released upon completion of either a vocational program or something like that.

He needs to serve time. But, he also needs to be counseled. ... and he needs to learn some skills that will serve him well upon his release.

Counselling? Vocational training?

I've got the best idea for counselling.

Death.

Vocational training?

I hear corpses are in high demand right now.

Warik said:

Do you think he should get 20 years? Do you think he should get life? Do you think he should have been charged with first degree murder and put to death?

You seem to be so vehement about punishing children for doing awful things like drawing guns, which could lead to horrible violence. What is your opinion now as to what we should do to someone who took one of these evil WEAPONS OF DEATH, walked into his school, and INTENTIONALLY SHOT HIS TEACHER IN THE FACE, thereby killing him.

You're the judge. Sentence him.

-Warik

Warik, as usual, you attempt to trap someone....to find an inconsistency in one's argument---a nobel effort-- at best.

I never said that the child who drew a picture of a gun should receive a stiff sentence, only that he should be suspended from school. Any punishment beyond that would be futile.

In the present case, this child should not be sentenced to anywhere near 20 years. The whole purpose of sentencing a wrong-doer is not to exact revenge on him, but to reform him and once again make him a citizen capable of co-existing with the rest of society. In other words, instead of focusing on revenge, we should be focused on "how do we make this kid capable of becoming a worthy citizen again?"

The answer to that lies in placing the child into the juvenile justice system, not the criminal justice system where he will certainly not be reformed but sodomized, raped, or perhaps even killed.

The kid, as May1010 pointed out, needs counseling, and possibly a short incarceration in a juvenile center. To do anything else, would become only revenge. And again, revenge is not what we should be concerned with. Instead, our focus should be on REFORM............

RyanH, how is suspension from school a way to "reform" the student and "once again make him a citizen capable of co-existing with the rest of society?" Actually, when did the student who drew the gun NOT become a citizen capable of co-existing with the rest of society? Was the suspension of the student an attempt for "reform," or was it a punishment for no crime?

"The whole purpose of sentencing a wrong-doer is not to exact revenge on him?" Where do you get this information? Is your belief suddenly the popular belief?

Why do you think some crimes result in stiffer penalties than others? Perhaps because the crime itself was worse and thus the punishment must be? Is it POSSIBLE that the real purpose of sentencing a wrong-doer is to keep him outside of society where he belongs? Society is a place of peace. Those who disrupt that peace do not belong in that society. That is what prisons are for, if you didn't know.

What about Timothy McVeigh? Should we try to reform him?

He has admitted to perpetrating the act - would you defend him in a court of law, Mr. Lawyer?

-Warik

N-V-R-2BIG said:
WARIK

YOU MUST ANSWER IN WITTY, ONE LINE RESPONSES DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stfu, bitch. Don't make me draw you getting shot.

-Warik

I will only comment on the kid who shot his teacher. The disturbing part of this is that the kid was an honor student with no criminal history. I think this is one who could have been a contribution to society. Honestly, I think on the last day of school, the excitement got to him and he made a very bad decision. So in one act of stupidity, he turned into a menace to society. I do not think he is fit for society. He did the crime, he can do the time. The kids think they can be like the rappers singin about cappin some mark that pissed him off. A friend of his mentioned that he said watch- tommorrow I will be all over the news. This shit is glorified now= instant notoriety.

Thats screwed up you have 14 year old kids running around poppin caps in there teachers. I feel sorry for the kid because he is only 14 and has a life ahead of him, but on the other hand what the hell was this little punk thinking? There is a teacher dead, that was trying to educate this kid. I think he got what he deserved. I believe he was sentenced to 20 years, in which probably he will only serve 15. Worse comes to worse for him and he does the whole 20 year stint, he will be 34 when he gets out. Maybe he will see the light on the inside , who knows.

First for the kid who drew a gun. What if he drew a knife? What if he drew a 1974 pontiac? What if he drew a rope? What if he drew a needle? What if he drew a pen? What if he drew God? What if he drew saran wrap? What if he drew two hands?

All of those items can and have been used as weapons to kill.

What happened to the First Amendment? Is it suspended for those under 18 or still in high school?

Suspension is not an answer to any problem. If I wanted out of school I would just get my ass suspended! Instead they should stay in school but have extra duty just like the military.

As for the kid who killed his teacher. He knew what he was doing, he may not have been able to comprehend fully the choice of his actions, but he knew he was killing his teacher, he knew that shooting a person in the face with a real gun would kill that person.

Twenty years? Is not enough. At minimum he should get life in prison at hard labor. It is hard to imagine and more so for me having two young sons and three daughters that I might be faced with the same situation. And while I would be heartbroken to see one of my children incarcerated or put to death, they did wrong and have to pay. All I could do is to pray that they somehow ended up in a better place with a better chance than I gave them.

It is also unfair to compare the boy who drew a gun to the kid that killed his teacher.

And for RyanH, I anticapate your response as I already know how it will read. You my son, are a bafoon looking to get your lame ass whooped on the street. I for one wouldn't choose you to defend me or anyone I knew period. I would rather be whipped with a cat of nine tails and dipped in an alcohol/salt solution first.

Top Bottom