Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RyanH - 20 years to life?

Chesty...I would never ask you to defend me.....I can and have done that myself. If anything, you seem to want to bully the underdog---I want to protect him.

You've overdosed on machoism without substance.

The kid who killed his teacher should be put to death. You kill someone, than you die. It is that fucking simple.

I never said I would defend you. I am not against the underdog, but your idealisms are dangerous for this country and god forbid that others might think as you do. You are not liberal or leftist you are nuts! a lunatic if you will who lives in an isolated individualistic idealic society within your own mind. Well buuuudy, it don't exist out here in the real world.

Told you I knew how you would respond.

They should take him back to his Jr. High and Hang is ass in the auditorium in front of the whole student body!

A 14 year old put to death? Isn´t there a way to reform the kid? He´s still very young, he can be reeducated, you guys are extremists... You should think about it as if he was your son... 14 year olds put to death only in Ruanda or Afganistan... He has been corrupted by the society in which he lives!!!
As for the kid drawing a gun... Well in that case its a wrong decision to suspend him... But what was he thinking? There has to be more to that story...

I still think there had to be more to the story about the kid drawing the gun, probably the media did right the whole story.

Varn over the past 30 years our society has seen what the "rehab" does for our criminals. In most circumstances the come out of prison a bit more harsh and commit more crimes. Every so often there are those who come out of "rehab" and change there lives. Prison numbers were down back when Hard labor was a requirment of those in prison. I personally wish they would bring those days back. Get rid of the cable, the weights, and make them work for those meals. Make a real contribution to society

Question - in the case of the kid that shot his teacher -
How many years DID the court asses his punishment ?
(not what you want, but what actually happened)

he doesn't get sentenced till June, the judge has alot of discretion to decide punishment, but a mandatory sentence for the crime according the Court tv people say a min of 20-life

My friend and supervisor while I was a Deputy was killed by so called kid who under went years of rehabilitation.

Another of our Deputy's was killed by a fourteen year old gang member, who had stolen a car, his father's gun and then shot the Deputy 3 or 4 times, then took the Deputy's gun.

Now, should I rehabilitate this "little" innocent of God?

Top Bottom