Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Russian women are teh hawt.

LOL
Eastern European Women, well... I take that back....
Maybe not, usually find Dipping too 'American' for them.
As in, the backwoods, biggotesque, kinda way. I would think, she thinks it's uncultured and gross.
On the flip side, Russian Women, the 3 that I have met, are extremely empathetic, warm, caring, genuine...
So I dunno. Could go either way I guess. Plus it's a sterotype, I don't know the specifcs.
Oh I definately know how to squash the whole red neck dipping thing when I have to. I am what I would call a CUltured Red Neck. No cowboy boots and broke down Wranglers for me. I'm more of a Jimmy Choo, kinda guy. But I can drink some beer and skin a deer when I have to.

Oh I definately know how to squash the whole red neck dipping thing when I have to. I am what I would call a CUltured Red Neck. No cowboy boots and broke down Wranglers for me. I'm more of a Jimmy Choo, kinda guy. But I can drink some beer and skin a deer when I have to.

+1
Yeah, I hear ya.
Never deer hunted...
Parks and Recreation dude just flipped out, and said that Asians don't hunt.
He also added it would be a violation of human/animal rights for an Asian to have a 12 point buck stuffed in his living room.
So, yeah... I just stick to more Asian things...ummm... like ummm... 'bird watching'

J/K.

+1
Yeah, I hear ya.
Never deer hunted...
Parks and Recreation dude just flipped out, and said that Asians don't hunt.
He also added it would be a violation of human/animal rights for an Asian to have a 12 point buck stuffed in his living room.
So, yeah... I just stick to more Asian things...ummm... like ummm... 'bird watching'

J/K.
Yea "bird watching" I hear you. LOL. Asians dont hunt, deer? Asians hunt serious shit like tigers and stuff, tell the ranger to "F" off. I like Asian wimmenz !!!! And Russian wimmenz and white wimmenz and black wimmenz and small wimmenz bout the only wimmenz I dont like is fat ones. I did not know that bird watching was a popular Asian activity. Learn sumthin new everyday.

Yea "bird watching" I hear you. LOL. Asians dont hunt, deer? Asians hunt serious shit like tigers and stuff, tell the ranger to "F" off. I like Asian wimmenz !!!! And Russian wimmenz and white wimmenz and black wimmenz and small wimmenz bout the only wimmenz I dont like is fat ones. I did not know that bird watching was a popular Asian activity. Lear sumthin new everyday.

LOL
You are allright StrongBow, actually I don't know if BirdWatching is ethnically preferred, it's just an activity that has 2 'faces' to it. Depends on your perspective.
Which I have both, and so do you.
The first perspective.. it's for pussys. I mean, bird watching... WTF, can you think of anything less manly than watching fucking birds. WTF? I would rather do someone's taxes.

The second perspective. A quiet mind... is a strong, fierce mind. One not to be trifled With. It is a mind that can conquer anything and shape reality or any situation for the better for 'other' Minds and itself. It is a mind that can bring the wonder of the world, deal with the sorrow, horror, and violence of today and rise above it. It appears to me, that enjoying the beauty of nature and not needing an Xbox world full fo artifical stimulation would be a Mind full of wonder, good will, and one that has more Merit than I can ever surmise.

Now, I'm more on the first persepctive... However, some lifetime, some day I will move closer to the second.

That said I"m gonna smoke a clove.

Yeah, you should have put up the shot bro. You should've gotten digits.
If you see her again, doubt you will... take a chance.

LOL
You are allright StrongBow, actually I don't know if BirdWatching is ethnically preferred, it's just an activity that has 2 'faces' to it. Depends on your perspective.
Which I have both, and so do you.
The first perspective.. it's for pussys. I mean, bird watching... WTF, can you think of anything less manly than watching fucking birds. WTF? I would rather do someone's taxes.

The second perspective. A quiet mind... is a strong, fierce mind. One not to be trifled With. It is a mind that can conquer anything and shape reality or any situation for the better for 'other' Minds and itself. It is a mind that can bring the wonder of the world, deal with the sorrow, horror, and violence of today and rise above it. It appears to me, that enjoying the beauty of nature and not needing an Xbox world full fo artifical stimulation would be a Mind full of wonder, good will, and one that has more Merit than I can ever surmise.

Now, I'm more on the first persepctive... However, some lifetime, some day I will move closer to the second.

That said I"m gonna smoke a clove.

Yeah, you should have put up the shot bro. You should've gotten digits.
If you see her again, doubt you will... take a chance.
My wife was watching me bro? I guess I could have asked if she liked Russian wimmenz, boy that would be cool, me, the wife, and some Russian chick who barely speaks English. I can think of million ways that would play out. I see some dude in the park watching birds, noway am I gonna be the one to step up and call him a pussy. People who are patient enuff to sit around and watch birds have prolly already figured out how to kill your ass and get away with it. I wish I was able to enjoy the simple things like that. If I knew the birds were gonna screw or something, then I would be down for some bird watching. LOL

My wife was watching me bro? I guess I could have asked if she liked Russian wimmenz, boy that would be cool, me, the wife, and some Russian chick who barely speaks English. I can think of million ways that would play out. I see some dude in the park watching birds, noway am I gonna be the one to step up and call him a pussy. People who are patient enuff to sit around and watch birds have prolly already figured out how to kill your ass and get away with it. I wish I was able to enjoy the simple things like that. If I knew the birds were gonna screw or something, then I would be down for some bird watching. LOL

Oh shit, I only read it half ass.
Didn't know you were married.
Sorry strong bow.

I need to stop doing 2 things at once.

Oh shit, I only read it half ass.
Didn't know you were married.
Sorry strong bow.

I need to stop doing 2 things at once.
LOL I'm only married when shes around. LOL. Naw I have been being a very good boy lately. No whores, no fighting, no drinking, I don't even talk ugly to much these days. Damn, I must be getting old. Could I actually be starting to mellow out???? No problem thou bro, I guess I dont come off like the married type. Actually I am on bride #3. I like being married, cause it keeps me alive. Im not talking about the emotional kinda of alive that these in love candy ass's get. Im talking about breathing. If it were not for my wife I would have been shot or stabbed to death by now, cause I am a damn fool when I ain't got a wife to come home to. I do however like to try new wives out about every four years. LOL

LOL I'm only married when shes around. LOL. Naw I have been being a very good boy lately. No whores, no fighting, no drinking, I don't even talk ugly to much these days. Damn, I must be getting old. Could I actually be starting to mellow out???? No problem thou bro, I guess I dont come off like the married type. Actually I am on bride #3. I like being married, cause it keeps me alive. Im not talking about the emotional kinda of alive that these in love candy ass's get. Im talking about breathing. If it were not for my wife I would have been shot or stabbed to death by now, cause I am a damn fool when I ain't got a wife to come home to. I do however like to try new wives out about every four years. LOL

LOL
Yeah, dude, I dig on the practical ass side of just living. Being killed violently sucks.
Also she is okay with you dipping.
I've never gone out with a chic that was okay with it.
Actually never gone out with a chic that knew I dipped or did a cycle.
Guess I'm not to the 'marriage' stage of life yet.
Hell, I'm 31 too, if you ain't ready at 31, may not be eva.

LOL
Yeah, dude, I dig on the practical ass side of just living. Being killed violently sucks.
Also she is okay with you dipping.
I've never gone out with a chic that was okay with it.
Actually never gone out with a chic that knew I dipped or did a cycle.
Guess I'm not to the 'marriage' stage of life yet.
Hell, I'm 31 too, if you ain't ready at 31, may not be eva.
She dont like the dip, but I dont do it that often around her. She was talking some kinda shit one day about this and that. SO I take my pants off and throw them to her, she's like what you want me to do with these, I said put them on, she said I can't wear these, I said why not? She said they are too damn big, I said thats right so sit down and shut the hell up. Until you can fill them up don't give me no shit. I heard that from a guy once and tried it. I really haven't heard a whole lot of shit out of her from that day to this one. But don't give up on the right women, she will come one day and you will tie the ole knot. I just always try to keep an ole girl round the house till that one day when the right one comes along for me. LOL

Top Bottom