Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running your AC without the engine running?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I've heard it will burn the ac out? Is this true?

it wont be cold because the engine is not running thus the compressor which cools the air is not running. connected by a belt.. end of thread.

beachbum777 said:
it wont be cold because the engine is not running thus the compressor which cools the air is not running. connected by a belt.. end of thread.

Works like a fan then. You stil didn't answer the question though? Does is harm the ac unit? burn the motor out or whatever?

All it'll do is run the fan. It won't burn anything out, it'd be the same as running the fan with no AC, whether the engine is off or on.

Mr. dB said:
All it'll do is run the fan. It won't burn anything out, it'd be the same as running the fan with no AC, whether the engine is off or on.

Thanks.

^^ what he said. it wont ruin a thing. your fan runs off your battery, and the compressor off your motor. the piston thingo just wont move, nothing happens - no leaks, no overheats, nothing. it just lies there being useless, like alien amp pharms girlfriends, or JerseyArts penis

Razorguns said:
wow! ef board becoming a site for knowledge! Class is in session!! :)

Yes and I'm way behind. Most of my knowledge is academic, which in the real world doesn't mean shit.

Top Bottom