Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rundown

Bulldog_10

You guys seen the movie Rundown with the Rock? Hell of a movie...The ending could have been a little better, but overall...best movie I've seen in a while...and I'm a tough critic. Never thought I'd ever like a movie staring the rock or stifler. I can't stand stifler, and never thought the rock was worth his weight in moose testicles as an actor...but they proved me wrong with this one.

so-so movie I thought, very predictable...the rock is a good guy though...

Gambino said:
so-so movie I thought, very predictable...the rock is a good guy though...

That's usually my impression of EVERY damn movie out there. I hardly ever like movies...I'm hard to please. I think what happened was the opening scene just impressed the hell out of me, and that just carried me through the movie and gave me an overall positive impression. The part with the fruit was some funny shit too though.

I haven't seen a good ending to a movie in years though...you know of any movies with good endings? I don't even care if the movie is so-so, as long as the ending kicks ass...that's what producers or directors or whoever the hell makes the movies seem to have forgotten in recent years.

I hated the wire work, most overused special effect in movies. Unless you're dealing with someone possessing superhuman abilities it just looks stupid and destroys any suspension of reality I might have had.

ahh, I want to see that. Pretty much any movie where the rock goes around beating people with a 2x4 is good in my book.

Mr. Deeds was pretty good.. I love the John Macenroe part.

I liked it. I didn't put very high expectations on it. It was one of those "check your brain at the door" movies. The action was pretty good, the special effects were horrible, but some of the shit was so over the top it was hilarious. The scene when both of them were falling down the hill was laugh out loud funny. They intentionally used dummies and threw them down a hill and it was obvious, but that's what was so funny about it. Plus there were like 20 different times where dudes got nailed in the nuts, which is always funny.

Top Bottom