Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Run in the morning, Sleep all Day...

R

RyanH

Lately, I've been running early every morning, around 6, and its been making me tired/sleepy the rest of the day.....

Has anyone else had this problem? When I ran in the evening and lifted in the evening I wasn't tired the rest of the day........I'm still getting the same number of hours sleep at night..

Just as you are cover the last few feet back to the front door, have someone throw a snowball in your face.

...my job doesnt' fascinate me anymore, I'm tired of staring at it.....

Thanx, for the advise Agent Shagwell......that's what everyone tells me but its not happening yet.....

I hear that morning runs are the best time for fat loss, on an empty stomach, so I've been trying it....I'll hang w/ it....

I have been having the same problem, because of work I have been lifting and running at 5am. I can hardly make it through the day.

AGENT SHAGWELL said:
You body just needs to adapt....give it a few weeks and the morning runs will energize you....

I dont know bout dat shags, they used to energize me, now I just wanna sleep all day start'n bout 10am. Ive been run'n in the mornings for at least 6 weeks now, maybe more. How freak'n long is it supposed to take to adapt. I read an article (cant remember where) that if this starts to happen it could be cuz your lacking iron. knowing this though, I still havent tried adding any to see if it helps.

I run about 5 miles every morning with my dog(well used to up to the last 2 weeks, not supposed to do any cardio right now cause of lifting) .....I got so used to it I had no energy when I stopped.....it sucked I wanted to sleep all the time.

Advise.....drink lots of water, dehydration get me way tired and moody, stretch well afterward and during the day too, and eat right after......once you get into the groove you'll love it:)...I miss it....so does my dog....

Maybe I'll just put the caffeine into overdrive for a while until my body adjusts its self......

low iron can do that, but men rarely get it. they can test your stools for blood, you could have intestinal bleeding stirred up from the running - if they aren't used to it you get small abrasions and they bleed. then you lose iron. but for the most part it really isn't a problem for guys - women because of their periods have a far higher chance of this being a problem.
also, if you are getting red meat, it has tons of it in there. as does spinach.

I read a thing recently that was saying too much iron might actually have the same side effects and it is just as bad for you, and this is much more evident in males and it reccommended males don't take a vitamin with iron in it unless they were strict vegetarians.

all I know is I'm tired all the time except for when I'm sleeping. if I didn't think it was such a waste of life, I'd just sleep all the time.

Top Bottom