Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rugby player-HERO on Flight 93

rugger

It's rumored that the man making the phone call to his wife was a rugger.
You know, the guy who indicated "...we all going to die, something has to be done about it..." the plane crashed in a rural area instead of making it to a populated urban area.

Although tragedy surrounds us and these events are horrific, I hope it turns out to be more than rumor, that a fellow rugger thwarted the 4th attack.

Good luck to all,
Rugger

Reactions: Cut
It saddens me deeply to here a fellow rugger has passed on. Well, we all know he will be enjoying that beautiful "pitch' in the sky.
cheers

Bro I got goosbumps all over when I heard about this. The thought that a man stood up and said we're gonna do something about this, saved lives. Lots of lives, and he is a damn hero. I like the idea that someone thought about his country, and his friends on the plane enough to do something. It's sad that it resulted in a crash, but it did save lives.

NO I DON'T THINK WAS THE RUGBY PLAYER THAT FOUGHT AND MADE TH EPLANE GO DOWN IT WAS SHOT DOWN BY OUR FIGHTERS F-16

Yea there was a cell phone call from a passenger who said several male passengers were planning to try and overpower the hijackers............my guess is the hijackers were stupid enough to tell these passengers what their intentions were so they decided "what the fuck". Kinda ironic if they WERE rugby players, what better people to overpower some ragheads huh??

The Washington Post is reporting that the passengers tried
to over power the hijackers.
They also say the hijacjers had a red box they claimed
held a bomb.

God bless everybody, but especially those heroes
on this flight.

I know everyone can say this, but I honestly would have attacked those guys and hoped that not everyone on the plane was a pussy and would back me up. better going out like a hero than a chump. May he RIP.

Top Bottom