Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roy Jones is done

Delinquent

He looked like shit the entire fight and it ended withhim being knocked the fuck out and not even moving for a couple minutes b/c he hit his head so hard on the canvas. I seriously doubt we will see Jones fight again. :(

damn!! again!! i really liked that little shit talking mofo. he's funny during interviews and when he's comentating

Delinquent said:
He looked like shit the entire fight and it ended withhim being knocked the fuck out and not even moving for a couple minutes b/c he hit his head so hard on the canvas. I seriously doubt we will see Jones fight again. :(

in boxing terms that means we'll see him at least two more times.

Dial_tone said:
in boxing terms that means we'll see him at least two more times.

I sure hope not.It was heartbreaking for me to watch.He got beat up and knocked completely out into a temporary seizure-His arms and head were shaking,then he actually went to sleep.He had a severe concussion.Makes me sad to see such a once gifted fighter being hurt so badly and so vulnerable to punishment he would have never taken even a couple of years ago.He has a ton of money and property,he really needs to retire before he ends up with permanent brain damage.

this was embarassing to watch as a roy jones fan. he's a shell of his former self. he definately should never fight again

I actually began to feel sorry for him, but then I remembered that he’s a millionaire. LOL. Seriously though; he looked horrible and the incessant “mugging for the camera” was quite pathetic considering his performance in the ring.

But here’s the REAL question for you. Do you think he was really as good as everybody (myself included) thought he was? No question he was good, VERY good, but considering his last two fights, do you still think he deserves to be considered one of the all time Greats?

I never liked him in the first place. I'm not a boxing fan and I especially despize athletes that lack humility no matter how good they are.

Last edited:
Dial_tone said:
I never liked him in the first place. I'm not a boxing fan and I especially despite athletes that lack humility no matter how good they are.

He’s pretty arrogant but I’ve watched a few interviews where he seemed somewhat humble, mentioning the Lord and all of that. Might’ve been an act, I don’t know, but I’ve always like him. I’m just not so sure—given the talent he faced—that he deserves to be considered as one of the all time greatest pound for pound fighters.

Top Bottom