Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rowing machines rule

HappyScrappy

I was at the gym this morning and my thong was riding up my butt during the seated leg lift overhead shoulder press dips that I was doing. Being the delicate thing that I am, I was far too embarrassed to dig that thing out in the middle of the gym where there could have been someone watching.

So I went over into the corner of the room where I felt there was more privacy and proceeded to go about the asswork that needed to be done. When I was finished with that, I looked down and saw that there was a rowing machine at my feet.

I was pretty much done with my strenuous weight day anyway - I had done all the sets I had wanted to - 5 (everyone knows that anything more and you are just overtraining - that is also why I don't do too much weight - I could get hurt). So I figured it was cardio time - much like Hammer-time, but without the big baggy pants and my fade has grown in.

I really feel that the rowing machine is an excellent workout, but the bitch at the front counter probably has something against it. She came over and told me that I was bothering the other patrons of the gym by yelling "row, row, ROW YOUR BOAT" over and over. it might have been the fact that sometimes I added in "BITCH" at the end, or maybe it was just the volume... either way, I was just trying to measure my level of exertion - if you can sing while you are doing something, then you aren't working hard enough. if you can't talk at all, then you are doing it too hard - and if you can talk - then you are just dandy.
so I tried to sing as loudly as I could to unsure that I didn't overdo it.

the bitch that came over says that if I keep up what I do in that gym, I won't be a member much longer.
I'm not stupid - like any man, I can tell that woman wants to ride my bologna pony (which doesn't look nearly as good as it sounds).
I figure tomorrow I'm gonna smack her on the ass straight off and see if I can get head in the towel room. if not, then it is rowin' time for me.

68GT350 said:
It's good to see your new promotion is keeping you busy.

aside from meetings, the new role of managing doesn't start until next week - and maybe a bit later in this week.

now give me a hug you little princess you

Top Bottom