Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

roommates.........male or female?

boss

i know the roommate and his girl will be getting a place in the next few months and i might get another. now, do i get a male or female? i might just live alone but i might not, so who would be better?? i have never lived with a girl i wasnt with so what in the hell do i do?:fro:

Take it from me...girls are sometimes difficult to live with. I know from experience, being a girl. If I had a choice, I would either live alone, with my boyfriend, or with a bunch of cool guys.

good luck

bunny

it depends on the girl or guy man.. i've lived with both.. and it really just depends on the individual..

I prefer living with guys although I have only lived with one. I have had many many roommates and have only gotten along with one female. I think that you may find a female is easier to live with....or if you are messy....a male might be easier for you, too. :)

Night Fly said:
I prefer living with guys although I have only lived with one. I have had many many roommates and have only gotten along with one female. I think that you may find a female is easier to live with....or if you are messy....a male might be easier for you, too. :)
no i am not messy!!!! thats why i am considering a girl, cause the roomy kinda is and his girlfriend who lives with us doesnt help much either.

I lived with a girl last year that ended up being a total and complete bitch. I went private this room, living all by my lonesome. However, next year, I will be moving into an apartment with a good friend of mine. Actually, she is my brother's fiance. (Yes, it will be a fun situation, oh my.) I say if you find a person, whatever sex they are, if you think it will work, then go for it.

Top Bottom