Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roll motherfucking tide

Ohio state is the only team outside the conf that is ready to hang.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Lolburn. Oregon actually would have given us the toughest game out of ND, KState (Calvin Klein is a terrible QB lol), and Oregon.

One of the weaknesses of this Bama team was our nonexistant pass rush and our suspect secondary up the middle. Those two things, paired with going against a hurry-up offense like Oregon's would have been hard to deal with.

I'm so proud of this team. They exceeded expectations by far. This was the worst Bama team in the last 4 years, I didn't give them much of a chance to make a run for a title back in August. Somehow though, this team had more heart than the other two national title teams, and got it done in the end.

Lolburn. Oregon actually would have given us the toughest game out of ND, KState (Calvin Klein is a terrible QB lol), and Oregon.

One of the weaknesses of this Bama team was our nonexistant pass rush and our suspect secondary up the middle. Those two things, paired with going against a hurry-up offense like Oregon's would have been hard to deal with.

I'm so proud of this team. They exceeded expectations by far. This was the worst Bama team in the last 4 years, I didn't give them much of a chance to make a run for a title back in August. Somehow though, this team had more heart than the other two national title teams, and got it done in the end.

I was referring to the chance they had against auburn two years ago.

Top Bottom