Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

roids is roids

FlexManning

No offense intended, only an observation, but why do so many people nitpick over
stacks? Many old time bodybuilders built their bodies with a few d-bol a day and
we're always in here like "shouldn't I kick in that Primo on week 3 then get some
winny to inect at 3:30 on Wednesday and then get some Anavar and take it on
Tuesdays at 10, 2 and 4?". People come in here and ask what they should
take for a first stack. Hasn't anybody ever heard of d-bol and deca? Duchaine
always said that if you can't grow off that then you won't grow off anything
fancy. And as far as all these cutting stacks, these so called drugs are used
by people who want to compete because they feel that they might retain
slightly less water. That really isn't a big concern if you're not planning on
putting on the posing trunks.

It is all about having so much choice and so much information. If our choice were limited then the bare essentials would be what is used. The old-school guys never had the internet and its wealth of knowledge. That is why kept it simple. They didn't know any better.

This is true. Muscle gained from different aas is the same.

"stacking" can be beneficial if you are using something like deca. You might want to add some winstrol to block PR's and make more deca available to ARs. Or, adding an oral in the beginning of a cycle until the longer esters reach theraputic level.

I know guys talk about a type I and type II steroids, however, muscle growth outside the AR from aas is far from measurable.

Andy

Last edited:
I think it's a matter of the difference in the amt. of info that's available today...but I do agree in the fact that sometimes...simpler is better. Can never have too much knowledge though

Later
Power:redhot:

Alot of my friends have the same attitude as you. One of them just got done doing a d-bol only cycle. I asked him what dosages he took, and you know what he told me?

"I took one the first week, then two the second week, and so on."

I said "one what?"

He said "one pill"

I asked him how many milligrams a day? He had no fucking idea!! I asked him why he took "one the first week, etc..."

He told me "cuz the guy told me to" I said "what fuckin guy??" He said "the guy who sold em to me."
He didn't even know the guys name who sold him the d-bol!!

I asked if he was taking anything for his liver or any other supplements, like clomid. He never heard of clomid either.
It's been about 2 months now and he already lost what he gained from the d-bol.

This shit pisses me off, now a bunch of my other friends want to do steroids and they're all gonna do the same thing. You know why? Cuz they don't know any better!

So I told this kid next time he wants to do a cycle to come to me and I'll set him up with a nice thorough cycle with all the necessary protection for his liver and such! As I will tell all my friends who want to do a cycle, and I'll charge em all up the ass, so I can have a free cycle, and maybe make some money while I'm at it!

And you know where I'm gonna come to ask questions about their cycles? RIGHT HERE!

Little do they know that all they gotta do is a little research and they could have all the info that I have! They think I'm some sort of steroid freak cuz I know all this shit!

With all the info out there these days, you think someone would know how to do a proper cycle for their goals. Not everyone kas the same goals, some want to get huge, others ripped. So in conclusion I don't agree with the statement "roids is roids"!

And not everyone wants to get ripped to pose in competition. Some want to "pose" at the beach, or in front of the mirror to feel better about themselves. So don't make such absurd generalizations!

Anyways I'm done ranting and raving like a psycho, sorry bros! Thanks for listening, just had to get it off my chest!

B-10

Different AS for different purposes. You wouldn't want to take d-bol if you wnted to cut fat and retain muscle, and you wouldn't go on a winny only cycle if you wanted to gain 30 lbs in the off season.

No offense intended, only an observation, but why do so many people nitpick overNo offense intended, only an observation, but why do so many people nitpick over stacks?

Knowledge, creates evolution, the more we learn about our bodies and how they work the more we can customize "stacks" to produce better results.....The old school guys got huge but many of them also destroyed their bodies in the process, Not to take anything away from them because without their sacrifices we would still be making a lot of the mistakes they did.

Getting knowledgable about potentially harmful drugs is a good thing....

However, I feel FlexManning has a point regarding dosages.. They have fucking risen to all time high's as far as I can see.. what the fuck is going on? Why is everyone so intent on letting the drugs do most of the work? Whatever happened to a good balance between sensible cycles and natural?

roids is roids,

you know this isn't true.
Also the mean reason for stacking is for the different result roids give, and to have less sides. On a D-bol only cycle it will be very difficult to keep the gains, expecially with the tons of water this gives, together with fat.
Also some roids are well know for keeping the gains. So finishing with Primo (the number one gain keeper) or Winny, or Ox to name the most important keepers is a good idea. Those roids help loosing the water and the fat to a certain degree.
Still to know what a specific roid does to your body one has to take it alone.

Top Bottom