Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rogaine / Receding Hairline

zeppet111

I'm 5 months into Propecia and have noticed complete recovery to the back of my head. My hair continues to recede, though. Has anyone had positive results with rogaine on a receding hairline?

Yes use rogaine and nizoral shampoo - the shampoo is over the counter. Receding hair lines are natural not from AS. This is hard to stop.

zeppet111 said:
I'm 5 months into Propecia and have noticed complete recovery to the back of my head.

It worked that well? I'm terrified of losing my hair from AS. Hell, if it came down to it, I would give AS up. Losing hair is very depressing. If you dont mind me asking, how bad was the back of your head before you started using Rogaine? Did you have a bald spot, or was your hair thinning out to the point where you can start to see your scalp?

From what I hear, Rogaine only works on the vertex, or crown portion of your scalp. It does'nt really work on your receding hairline, but perhaps some people have had luck with it there, I'm not sure.

SAF

To be honest, I'm only 4 days into my first cycle and it's an anavar-only cycle! So, my hairloss is due to genetics, not AS. My hair was thining a bit the back and receding quite a bit. I decided to start propecia and, much to my surprise, the crown is completely filled in and you can no longer see any scalp.
now I just have to work on the front part!

Oh shit, my bad. You were'nt using Rogaine, you said Propecia. Well, in any event, it's nice to hear that it works so well. Cool, thanks for the info.

SAF

Top Bottom