Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Rock's tricep...

NY Muscle

Jesus H. Christ

Did anyone else see that when he was talking to Jericho in the back stage area? his tricep looked like a friggen leg lol damn
i think he was flexing it a little too hard there..cause it looked normal when he walked away..but damn.

WormAAA77 said:
ehhh, didn't mean anything by it. i just get sick of peoples obsessions with wrestlers. no ill will.

You don'T understand a thing! Wrestling is REAL!! This is an art. A way of life. Wrestlers are kings among men!

I don't watch wrestling but I watched it tonight and it seemed like the rock had some nice gyno going on.

NYM, I noticed it too, I even made a comment to my wife about it....it was so huge it dwarfed his bicep. Also is there any truth to the chest implants??

beastboy said:
Also is there any truth to the chest implants??

NO chest implants but the Rock got some fat tissues removed with surgery. That's the reason why he had to wear that adidas shirt during all of his matches in 98.

That's when I loved the Rock!!! back when he wrestled with his track pants and adidas shirt, back when him and Mankind where doing the main events for the PPVs...

Top Bottom