Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Rock's Tattoo...

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
is ugly as shit. Why the hell he fuck himself up like that?

I concur, I thought it looked totally rodickulis, not even close to as cool as goldust

Oh and I had a hankerin last night, it was funny

WHAT!!! He's just trying to get into touch with his AZTEC WARRIOR HOLMES!

HAHAHA actually I dont care much for it either...

How the hell he gonna get Hollywood roles with that fucked up shit.

anyone have a pic or a link showing his new inkwork?

Look at the last picture... that shit go all the way up to his neck.

thanks for the link, gsxr.

AAP: i am guessing you are not into inkwork? while it's true his new tattoo is more than "I" would want on me, it's approiate for someone "larger than life" as the Rock and his fellow WWF guys are.

tattoos and piercings are rapidly becoming american mainstream and generally accepted by the majority of his followers. i doubt his existing inkwork will seriously affect any type of acting roles he would be offered in the future.

if he had inked in a more hardcore tattoo, say on the neck, scalp or face, (like mike tyson), THAT might hurt his future (if any) film offers.

It is not that his larger than life persona calls for a huge tattoo, but just look at the tattoo. That is a whole lot of NOTHING. He looks like a convict doing a life stretch. Tattoos can add beauty to a person when tastefully done, but that is just tacky. And the same thing with Rey Mysterio. All that fucking bullshit ink on him. For what purpose? Art is one thing, body graffitti is another.

Top Bottom