Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the road-house side show thread!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
arts_feature-1.jpg

Small,

You must be bored tonite ... Can you make a background for me for my little web page on my school computer?

I have a vocab class...we had to build a web page on a certain topic ... mine was the electoral college...

Can you make a nice but very very faint (watermark) of the White House for me?

Something classy? Would this be too hard or time consuming?

I'd also like a banner with a waving U.S. Flag and the words, "Should We Abolish the Electoral College?"

What do you think, bitch?

May1010 said:
Small,

You must be bored tonite ... Can you make a background for me for my little web page on my school computer?

I have a vocab class...we had to build a web page on a certain topic ... mine was the electoral college...

Can you make a nice but very very faint (watermark) of the White House for me?

Something classy? Would this be too hard or time consuming?

def bored.. i'll give it a go :)

Dread.... I tried to get the thing fired back up... but I guess it is too early got that in Texas.

After your done checking out pictures of me on the groupie websites and snorting coke.... please fire this a roadhouse side-show back up!!!!

Edited.

smallmovesal said:
lol

do you want one big white house?

I'll defer to your best judgement, angel tits. Tell me about your sugar walls.

dballer said:
After your done checking out pictures of me on the groupie websites and snorting coke.... please fire this a roadhouse side-show back up!!!!

Edited.

Send me the link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom