Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the road-house side show thread!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dballer, mr. modern day gentleman, you've got my ok to tell Nature if you want to....but you're gonnal haveta tell me what you told him...well, ok...at least a brief summary...and don't you exaggerate...you know I don't really have polar princess powers....I wish!!!
pssssst...nature...tell me what he says later... ;) j/k

if anyone's interested, i cleaned out my PM box....sorry Nature...it was full of love notes....;) the way my luck hs bee tho lately tho, now I won't get PM's at all...:(

And Nature, noooo....party animal is not I said the fly...just go thru periods of insomnia

'night my little roadhouse freaks! little kisses on your foreheads! ** super princess polarpixie reminisces back to the kiddy days when mom used to that....:) .... sooooo soooothing....1 little kissy...2 little kissies, 3 little kissies.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ** :nighty:

-EDITED @ 1:23AM PT

morning all................

Polar, I always have a story to tell.......hehehehhe

Nature, What's going on?

Dread, What can I say..............."Let's dance"

Dballer, I have to have my son back on sunday @ 3:00 pm, He is also in a Christmas play at church, so he has to be there from 9-10:30 am sunday morning. With all that said, I will have to pass on this weekend, but next weekend is wide open............Let me know.

I think maybe Test-N-Tune tonight... Saturday.. no.
Bad news... this is the last weekend at Phenix City!!!

Well.. they will be back at it in a few months.. we will go then.

Nature... I will send you a breif little summary... but you will owe me another Big Montana.. well.. ok.. make it a Philly Beef-n-Swiss

Polar.... I am returning your pm now.

Ladies and gents.. I will be gone all weekend.. so you may or may not see me here.

Still looking forward to next season.....I want to see my old car run. My brother-in-law will have his mustang ready to go next season...................I have to get him a Christmas present........STP on hwy 41....gift cert.for a NOS refill should cover it...................Have a great time

<points> Hey jeep!

Dballer, I'm still waiting.

Hey polar if you're here!

HEY EVERYBODY!!! It's friday, and the kid is playing hookie again!!! Whooo Hooo!!

Nature..fridays suck....................I am stuck here by myself (receptionist is up front.........but there ain't no mountain tall enough to get me on that thing.......ewwwww). Just sitting around borded. I've picked my nose all week long, so that's out.............Masterbations out since I broke it last week (waiting on new parts)..........so what's a guy to do............but hang out at the road house...............:p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom