Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Review

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
Sorry if this goes in another section, I saw politics, technology but don't see anything for cars (or sports... which is odd in a highly male site :))

I was wondering if any of you have owned a GMC Jimmy and what your reviews on it are, I read some online but would like to read/discuss with someone who has had one...

Any of you have any reviews on the Car?

Nanny you need to be a bit more specific with what you are reviewing in the thread title please

I've owned a few blazers, a bronco II, a suburban..... different yet similar.... closest was the blazer and I liked my Zr-2 the best... although it had a horrible 4x4 system in it. Reliable vehicle but not really necessary in Costa Rica.... at least not that I am aware of.

Jimmys/Blazers suck ass.

They don't last. My old roommates sounded like we were inside a small plane when driving on the highway

Toyota Hilux, just do it. They beat the US Army in Somalia with those things.

Besides, a Jimmy is gonna be pretty old, GMC re-named that truck the Envoy a number of years ago.

I had an 88 GMC jimmy as my first car, I loved it man. thing was like a fucking tank. I shit you not i dogged the fuck out of that car. I ran it one year with not changing the oil once. Solid car! Always treated me good. I loved the back seat design too how the back seat goes down and you got all that space in the back. I miss my Jimmy!

Top Bottom