Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

reverse prejudice, wtf?

mattcanning99

i just found out a really good scholarship at my school in the math department is given favour to "a student of east indian descent".

why is this acceptable, but we cant have scholarships in favour to "a student who is cocasion"

there are only like 2 scholarships in the math department at my school, and thats one of them

Maybe if this happens enough.. Americans will stop being afraid of what people think and take this country back.

yeah

my old school gave a full scholarship and publically sated it can ony be given to those of christian faith and f english descent

wtf was that all about

Bodhidogma said:
if an indian person sponors the scholarship, then they are free to do with it whatever they please.

im just saying if i donated money to the school and told them to make it "a white man / purely candian born of scottish / english descent" scholarship, it would make the national papers

Your school may host the scholorship but the do not offer it. Generally anyone can setup a scholorship foundation to promote whatever it is that they want to promote. There are no rules or guidelines since about 95% of all scholorships are through people like me.

I forget which school, but there is actually a scholorship for left handed tennis players of native american decent out there.

WTF?

The Nature Boy said:
FYI black colleges have white scholarships.

Not entirely true, but the court system did recenly force alot of them to stop rejecting every white applicant.

Why the hell would a white guy put himself through that life anyway? He would be labled "the white boy" and given zero respect by anyone, including the teachers because he represents the evil white soceity that is holding the black race down.

Natymike said:

Not entirely true, but the court system did recenly force alot of them to stop rejecting every white applicant.

Why the hell would a white guy put himself through that life anyway? He would be labled "the white boy" and given zero respect by anyone, including the teachers because he represents the evil white soceity that is holding the black race down.

maybe we've gone to far trying to be just, that now there is the forces of injustice around, only they are redirected slightly

Top Bottom