Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reverse prejudice is still prejudice

mattcanning99

I, as a young, fit, white male aged 18 - 48, will never be able to get hired to do a photo shoot for a "Now hiring" poster because the only people who are on "Now Hiring" posters HAVE TO BE MINORITIES. I swear, it's the law!! Have you ever seen a poster like this? If they are not minorities, rest assured they have to be old, disabled or disfigured. If they are not white men with these problems, they can be any number of minorities. Either Arab men, fat Chinese women, or black Grandmothers (Whose two interracial grandchildren need to be in the poster as well, for some reason, and she needs to be breast feeding one of them, trying to show that our society not only now accepts fat people, black people, women, old people, and breast feeding mothers, but also fat, black, old, breast feeding Grandmothers who breast feed their interracial grand daughters for some reason), are all acceptable on a "Now Hiring" sign.

Not only do these "Now Hiring" signs have to have minorities on the sign, they have to be as diverse as possible without having any white men. For example, they are allowed to show people who not only have foot fetishes, but need to actually be having intercourse with someone's foot on the God Damned poster!!! (Of course, it needs to be a homosexual couple with a foot fetish). They need to show people who are mentally handicapped working at a computer, and a person who is deaf and blind operating a radio. Of course, leave the poster to recruit people for the track team to include an Italian hit man in a wheel chair, and a member of an African tribe still in his tribal outfit, with a broken leg. Of course, if they are hiring people for an office job which requires a lot of typing, they will have a "Now Hiring" poster with an Arab man who has no limbs. Oh, of course, when it comes to showing cover models for men's underwear, women need to be in the ad. Even for the Sperm doner recruiting posters, there are FUCKING WOMEN SHOWN DONATING SPERM!!! DON'T YOU FUCKING MORONS REALIZE THAT A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS "A - OK", AND AFTER THAT IT ALL JUST TURNS INTO THE JOKE IT IS!!! SOME OF THIS SHIT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE IN PRACTICAL TERMS!!! HALF OF THESE MINORITIES YOU SHOW IN THESE POSTERS I HAVEN'T SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. IT'S LIKE YOU MAKE UP RACES OF PEOPLE JUST TO PREVENT WHITE MEN FROM BEING IN THE PUBLIC EYE.

YES - We WERE prejudice in the past. But that was long ago - WAY LONG!!! And granted, we have a long way to go, why does our society have to be such a joke? I'm in favour of equal rights, but what is happening now is NOT equal in any way shape or form.

WE CANNOT MAKE UP FOR WHAT WE AS A SOCIETY DID IN THE PAST BY TRYING TO BE "REVERSE - PREJUDICE" - IT'S JUST AS IGNORANT.

Text books talk about Presidents, and they always say "She". Nothing wrong with that, but is there something wrong with giving an example in a text book with a male President?

Why does the new Canadian ten dollar bill have 2 of 3 female Soldiers on the back and 1 who cannot be sexed because "it" is fuzzy and far in the background, when the stats of the Canadian Forces are 90% MALE? Would it be a crime to include one damn male Soldier?

How is being like this as a society any better than what we did in the past? I understand we are in a transitional phase, but c'mon people, human rights are for everyone now, and doing this just looks ignorant.

Tell me I'm not the only sane person here.

That post was really long, and seem to be a complaining one, so I read the first and last paragraphs and got the general idea. ;)

That stuff you're talking about is actually to redress past acts of racism... yeah, it sucks... but according to the constitution, it is ok as long as it has a limited time limit and isn't overly-broad.

It is getting better though... it will even out in the next 5-10 years and affirmative action will no longer be in place... especially as white people become the minority.

C

Citruscide said:
That post was really long, and seem to be a complaining one, so I read the first and last paragraphs and got the general idea. ;)
C

Try reading the whole thing.

The reason for such things has to do with a pendulum-like motion of society. Soon it will even out again.

2Thick said:
The reason for such things has to do with a pendulum-like motion of society. Soon it will even out again.

That scares me. Reagan was pretty right-wing. Bush sr. as well. Clinton and Jr. are both more central. I hope we aren't moving towards a radical leftist.

spentagn said:

That scares me. Reagan was pretty right-wing. Bush sr. as well. Clinton and Jr. are both more central. I hope we aren't moving towards a radical leftist.

It is not happening. There are too many people with too much money. I am not even counting the corps.

2Thick said:

It is not happening. There are too many people with too much money. I am not even counting the corps.

Which is why we won't see a radical right-wing President any time soon, the rich libs won't let it happen.

spentagn said:

Which is why we won't see a radical right-wing President any time soon, the rich libs won't let it happen.

If they are rich (except for the neuvo rich) then they vote with their pocketbooks.

Just be happy that the more blatant ignorance like this exists in our world, the easier it will be for people like you and me to prevail. Logical thought in a world in which it is absent is far greater a weapon than one could possibly fathom.

-Warik

Top Bottom