Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Resignation letter from AIG executive.

That fat ass homo moron Barney Frank was the one that wanted to publish the names of those who received bonuses he voted for. BTW, that moronic fat ass opposed regulations proposed by the Shrub admin in 2004...he's the one death threats should be made against.
If it makes you feel better, then how about someone post up both of them? I don't care. Post up the location of their kid's school and where the wife works. Just for shits and giggles.

If it makes you feel better, then how about someone post up both of them? I don't care. Post up the location of their kid's school and where the wife works. Just for shits and giggles.

This is the hope and change Americans voted for...if you took a serious look at Obama it was obvious he is a leftist.

Geihtner just unveiled a plan that allows the executive branch to take over any business at anytime so they can plan the economy Soviet style...:mad:

Ironically, the guys primarily responsible for the transactions that brought down AIG are in London...can't tax their bonuses..after they were approved by congress...:rolleyes:. I hate politicians...

You don't have to be British to work in London.
The money being returned amounts to $30m out of the bonus scheme's total payout of $165m. Cuomo, speaking on a conference call, revealed that about $80m of the total went to Americans. Some of the rest is likely to have gone to British staff at AIG's key financial products office in London.
AIG executives agree to repay bonuses | Business | guardian.co.uk

I'm still waiting for the successful elimination of at least one high profile motherfucker. Madoff is a nice symbol, althoug he's not really at issue...but why isn't that cunt dead. Paulson, Dodd, Mozilo, et al...bullets for all of them.

I'm still waiting for the successful elimination of at least one high profile motherfucker. Madoff is a nice symbol, althoug he's not really at issue...but why isn't that cunt dead. Paulson, Dodd, Mozilo, et al...bullets for all of them.

I'm still waiting for the condemnation of the middle class morons that bought into the housing bubble and lied to get loans to flip properties. We call the bankers greedy?

I'm still waiting for the condemnation of the middle class morons that bought into the housing bubble and lied to get loans to flip properties. We call the bankers greedy?
The people on TV blamed the little guys. I blame God. And Barney Fife.

The people on TV blamed the little guys. I blame God. And Barney Fife.

But for the people that took out loans they couldn't afford with support from the douchebags in government it wouldn't have happened.

It wasn't a lack of regulation, it was the failure of regulators to impose transparency.

Here is a basic rule, money shouldn't chase investment....investment should chase money...just sayin'..

You get rid of Madoff another will take his place. Greedy stupid impressionable people will always be targets for people with fancy powerpoints and slideshows in rented upscale ny offices with hot secretaries. Very easy to pull off these scams.

r

Top Bottom