Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Removing Pubic hair, and ass hair (gross but helpful)!

tempest2003

Okay well, I know many of you, or at least im willing to best many of you have tried or at least thought about shaving or trying to get rid of the hair down there. Shaving sux when ya knick the sack and if you can shave your own ass without cutting your self you got some skills! anyhow, there is a "shaving powder" I got off http://www.walgreens.com/ which you mix with water and apply then wipe off and the hair just wipes away. Search for magic powder on the website and it will come up, and its hella cheep! it was designed for black men to use on their face to prevent razor bumps, let me tell you t really works. My girl doesnt like hair down there on her guys and thats cool by me, she likes going down on me more, its cleaner, no getting pubes cought in your condoms and it totaly turns me on, but thats beside the point. Just thought Id share what ive learned, someone asctualy posted it in another thread but i dont think many saw it or took it serriously. Ive tried it and it works great, hope this helps someone out there besides me! hopefully I didnt start a "flame me" thread! take care!

lol. yeah, can you not find that stuff in the "black people section" at walmart and walgreens etc also?????

Ahhhhh......the removal of unwanted ass hair....a delicate but important subject matter!! Thanks Bro.....cause Nair stings like a motherfucker!!;)

pitbullstl said:
Ahhhhh......the removal of unwanted ass hair....a delicate but important subject matter!! Thanks Bro.....cause Nair stings like a motherfucker!!;)

everyone give the guy a hearty round of applause for having the guts to bring it up, and giving a well thought out plausible solution. :kiss:

tempest2003 said:
well, i dont live around a walmart or walgreens, we have a small general store, but live about 2 hrs from the nearest chain store =P

jesus christ...no wal-mart? where you live on the moon? lol. just order online then, and say thank you...stop being rude. give him a kissy smilie also. :D

well, i dont live around a walmart or walgreens, we have a small general store, but live about 2 hrs from the nearest chain store =P

THE_BIG_FED said:

jesus christ...no wal-mart? where you live on the moon? lol. just order online then, and say thank you...stop being rude. give him a kissy smilie also. :D

haha i did order online im the one who started the thread! ;)

tempest2003 said:

haha i did order online im the one who started the thread! ;)

oh yeah, i yelled at the wrong guy. its 12:30 out here and i have klonipin and ativan in my system at this time, and fina in my mouth. sorry.....here is another kissy....:kiss:....and you don't have to say thanks to yourself, although you may if you want. might be time to go to bed now. :insane:

THE_BIG_FED said:
lol. yeah, can you not find that stuff in the "black people section" at walmart and walgreens etc also?????

Actually yes. It's with the Black/Ethnic hair care and shaving products.....

I looked at the bottle once... but the warnings about burning, having to use a spatula to scrape it off, etc., I passed...

and from their description:

"Made exclusively for black men to help eliminate and prevent razor bumps. Gold Magic Guarantees a pleasant fragrance while effectively removing beard."

Top Bottom