Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Removing Pubic hair, and ass hair (gross but helpful)!

women fucking love this dude

my dick is happy bald and gets plenty of attention

i know like eating girls that are shaved

sooooo.... its only natural

I know it can be used for other body parts because in the instructions they show a man shaving his face with it :D. It gives a very gentle, very close shave but is probably slower to use than other shavers...so if you have a large area that might bother you.

I think i may buy one of those cleancut shavers, it looks pretty easy and the results look good. I got sensitive ass skin so I really don't like using a razor.

I think i'll buy some "tend skin" lotion too. Someone on here was saying they had good results with it, and I need somethin to help with razor burn on my neck.

Anyone know if there are better prices for either of these somewhere besides beavershaver.com? If so, let me know. Thanks.

PEACE

Any way to speed up getting rid of the burns/rashes? I got a bit on my chest and it burns pretty good. word of caution: I noticed it's in the pattern that I rubbed when they say no rubbing it in they are serious lol. I only went over this area a couple times, didn't think I was rubbing it in!

start waxing bros... if u expect her to... then u should as well...

OK, Here is my update. I tried the magic lotion on my legs. Important things to note:

1. Read the label and make sure that you "pre-shave" your hair to less than 1/8 inch or else it doesn't work as well
2. DO NOT LEAVE ON FOR MORE THAN 10 MINUTES OR YOU WILL GET BURNED (OUCH OUCH OUCH)!
3. You may need to apply it once, then wait a day or so and apply it again - the 2nd time I used it it got almost all of my hair.

Good stuff!

Actually yes. It's with the Black/Ethnic hair care and shaving products.....

I looked at the bottle once... but the warnings about burning, having to use a spatula to scrape it off, etc., I passed...
roflmao spatula ,fry a few eggs while your at it

For some people, hair around the anus is normal and it can get quite messy back there.

Don't even think about using a razor back there.

Any nick or cut can easily get infected from all of the bacteria. Instead, hair removal for the anus can be done with hair removal creams (gentle formulation) or even laser hair removal treatment.

If you opt for the latter, go to a dermatologist instead of salon since they have the training & expertise.

Top Bottom