Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Removing Pubic hair, and ass hair (gross but helpful)!

I just did a complete upper body hair removal with the new nair for men. I went over the ten minute rule because my hair is so wirey. Twelve hours later my skin is still numb and I burned the shit out of my nips. The dams stuff worked as advertised though. Hope the hair doesnt come back soon, I would like my feeling to come back before the hair does.

Wow, this is definitely delicate. I used Nair once and it burned the shit out of me. I had a chemical burn under my left armpit for weeks. Hurt like hell. Stay away from any Nair products!

witkowsd said:
Can a girl use it on her pussy?

I've used the Magic shaving cream on my pubic area, and it never burned. Perhaps a tingling warmth at most. But, for me, that was it. Of course, I don't have a pussy, and applying it to such may prove a delicate operation. If expert supervision is required, I am local.

:D :p

for guys in canada I found magic shaving cream in the ethnic section at zellers,havent used it yet but I believe its a cream not a powder,I have yet to find the big cans yet as posted at walgreens site.

I will post up tomorrow on how this shit works,tonight Im doing my pubes,crack and maybe chest/armpits, the instructions are the same as the stuff on wal greens so I think its the same stuff just creamed up for ya,but 5.99 cdn is expensive is you will use weekly. however better than waxing

ok here is the update,worked great for balls/ass, chest not so well didnt take all the hair and left a minor and semi painful rash on my chest. I still reccomend it because frankly anything that can take my jungle ass hair away is great by me

just wait till u get spiky asshole, I'm sure you willl

I got cold running outside and I have small spikes on the cheeks, and found a few bumps like the rash on my chest on my inner thighs and a few on my ass. this stuff works good but I may need to use it a few times to adjust to it

Top Bottom