Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Removing Pubic hair, and ass hair (gross but helpful)!

anyone tried that stuff called Veet? i just saw a comercial for it.. some kind of spray foam that works the same way i guess.. just looks more convenient

guinea pig here....

well, dont have any perspiration in the crease of your leg if you are going to use magic shave stuff. ouchy....gets hot. little irritated too. other than that, the majority of the hair comes off pretty easily. i wiped it off with a washcloth, only because i was getting nervous about the slight burning. didnt feel like "spatula" ing.

this is just like nair.. and nair says not to use in your asscrack or on genitalia =/ That's the last place you wanna get a rash

I swear this has to be some of the funniest yet helpful shit I have read in a long time. I've been ROTFLMFAO for about 5 minutes at some of the shit in this thread. I'll tell ya one thing, I'm about to find something new to try on my ass, balls, and legs. I'm getting tired of sweating like a whore in church everytime I get in the bathtub to shave. Man that shit is for the fuckin birds.

Okay, you guys crack me up...no pun intended! I gotta give you credit to those of you who care enough to do something (anything really) to make your units more user friendly! Women have been plucking and waxing and god knows what else to their bodies for all eternity...good to see some of you guys on the receiving end! ;)

Oh, and if you're really into pain...try the Eppilady (pulls hair from the roots at high speed). It's sure to bring a tear to your eyes! "Rrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiipp!"

I just use a pair of needle nose pliers and rip my cornhole covering off in clumps... when I bite down on a leather belt it helps with the pain

JerseyDevil said:
I just use a pair of needle nose pliers and rip my cornhole covering off in clumps... when I bite down on a leather belt it helps with the pain

my leather belt is chewed up, so i had to settle for a more "civilized" method.

Top Bottom