Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Removing Pubic hair, and ass hair (gross but helpful)!

OK I went out and got the Magic Xtra Strength and tried it this morning. All I can say is AMAZING! This stuff works great. I used a small glass and a spoon to mix and applied to my pubic hair inner thighs and balls. I shaved my balls a couple of days ago... so I didn't follow directions there because it says to wait 72 hours after any shaving. So the only bad thing is it kinda burned my balls... but nothing that didn't go away after a little while.

My GF has a proffessional waxing pot and I have let her use it on me before. Just at the base of my cock and my ass crack. I normally do a shot of nubain and take a few bong rips before she starts. It is not that big of a deal... but I think this dissolving hair stuff is the way to go. Just follow the 72 hour rule and avoid using where there is any cuts/irritated skin.

yea the stuff works great. got some yesterday and applied from waste down, even my legs and it worked great. all i did was apply it and wait the 7 minutes and jumped in the shower. it just washed the hair off. it was easy. im gonna do my upper body tomorrow. and it was only 1.79 a can.

jackangel said:
How much coverage can you get out of a can? Can you do a whole (average-sized) body with it?
The cans of magic shave that I have seen are fairly large. I think that stuff goes a long way. Pretty sure there is more than enough to do a whole body unless you're a bear or something:D

This is interesting, can you get this stuff at walmart in canada? I would like to try it out sometime, sounds like it works good.

Top Bottom