Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Removing Pubic hair, and ass hair (gross but helpful)!

JibbyJabba said:
why is it only for Black men? I get razor bumps too...

look, they don't have much over us whites....do you have to take the razor bump stuff from them too? jesus! :mix:

Ironmaster, us old farts need all the help with unwanted body hair we can get. I am going to guinea pig myself out on this one. I just bought a can of the aloe and vitamin E and I will post results. Tempest...if I fry my sack I am coming after you !...LOL

JibbyJabba said:
why is it only for Black men? I get razor bumps too...

Not only for them, but designed for them, cause it is a bigger problem, I suppose.

OK, and I did pick up some of the "Platinum Magic" from Walgreens for $1.79. It has aloe and Vit E with it (like that helped...).

It works well and is smooth afterwards, no signs of stubble. But don't do too large of an area at a time, if it is on for more than the 5-7 minutes, it WILL burn and it can take several minutes to take off what you put on... I used an old credit card like piece of plastic as the "spatula", I don't think it is entirely necessary though as I dripped some on my pubes and was hoping it would wash off clean if I didn't scrape, ...., now I have a silver dollar size bare patch there, oh well... As for the scraping, you get more hair than you think you would, but be VERY careful and don't apply too much pressure. I have a few scratches/abbrasions from applying too much pressure, or digging an edge in (even though the corner is rounded).

So basically, I'd use it again. But work with smaller areas at a time, and take it easy with the scraping.

AustinTX said:

Not only for them, but designed for them, cause it is a bigger problem, I suppose.

OK, and I did pick up some of the "Platinum Magic" from Walgreens for $1.79. It has aloe and Vit E with it (like that helped...).

It works well and is smooth afterwards, no signs of stubble. But don't do too large of an area at a time, if it is on for more than the 5-7 minutes, it WILL burn and it can take several minutes to take off what you put on... I used an old credit card like piece of plastic as the "spatula", I don't think it is entirely necessary though as I dripped some on my pubes and was hoping it would wash off clean if I didn't scrape, ...., now I have a silver dollar size bare patch there, oh well... As for the scraping, you get more hair than you think you would, but be VERY careful and don't apply too much pressure. I have a few scratches/abbrasions from applying too much pressure, or digging an edge in (even though the corner is rounded).

So basically, I'd use it again. But work with smaller areas at a time, and take it easy with the scraping.

Karma for being a guinea pig!

Let us know if you get any bumps or shit...

JJ

the mechanic said:
Ironmaster, us old farts need all the help with unwanted body hair we can get. I am going to guinea pig myself out on this one. I just bought a can of the aloe and vitamin E and I will post results. Tempest...if I fry my sack I am coming after you !...LOL

roflmfao, okay just dont let it sit too long! follow the directions!

Top Bottom