Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Remember that "Throw Grandma Off the Cliff" video featuring the Paul Ryan Look-Alike?

mrplunkey

Here's the truth in advertising version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L2AMOgKM6qo

And sure, it's got the same dramatic embellishment as the silly original one. But in terms of content, that ad is dead-on.

I've been saying this for over two years now. Pain pills ARE the new medicare. The numbers simply don't work otherwise. I fight this almost every single day.

Re: Remember that "Throw Grandma Off the Cliff" video featuring the Paul Ryan Look-Al

first

Re: Remember that "Throw Grandma Off the Cliff" video featuring the Paul Ryan Look-Al

Whoever made that ad has good insight into health care.

It's clearly made to demagogue the issue with it's drama. But the way they addressed the topic is eerily correct -- they even picked a non-obese person with heart disease with an otherwise good prognosis. Then they targeted a very expensive CRM device that clearly extends life as opposed to a pain pill that masks symptoms.

that is a degenerate thread start even for you dude. You are starting to scrape the bottom of this culture's barrel and that's saying something.

i got an assload of pain meds

that is a degenerate thread start even for you dude. You are starting to scrape the bottom of this culture's barrel and that's saying something.

I wouldn't say "scrape" the bottom of this culture's barrel. Saying I "embarrass and demean" the bottom of this culture's barrel is more appropriate.

Ron Paul wants to phase out Medicare. And you supposedly agree with just about everything he says except his views on abortion. Does this mean you want to phase out Medicare?

no by associating yourself with that video you are the bottom of the barrel. I mean seriously in all honesty forget about this EF trolling war we've got going...that video is pure vile filth on all levels. You should be ashamed of yourself.

But you're not i know that....which is why you're scraping the bottom. :stilleto:Titties!!

no by associating yourself with that video you are the bottom of the barrel. I mean seriously in all honesty forget about this EF trolling war we've got going...that video is pure vile filth on all levels. You should be ashamed of yourself.

But you're not i know that....which is why you're scraping the bottom. :stilleto:Titties!!

So answer the question.

Do you support Ron Paul in his wish to phase-out Medicare?

Top Bottom