Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

remember that bikini model i didnt pick up a couple of years ago? (someone find the thread) *pic*

Hot, you didn't pick her up?

Did you have the chance to pick her up? If you passed on her then that doesn't exactly confirm your heterosexuality.

If she passed on you, well girls have standards you know...

b0und (so which one is it?)

Re: remember that bikini model i didnt pick up a couple of years ago? (someone find t

javaguru said:
Why are you promoting your failures???? You're supposed to focus on success.:)
failure? what failure? i see no failure...merely...delay :)

in all seriousness i nearly got her a couple years ago, but this time in comparison im ripped to shreds, am a far far far happier person, have oodles of experience from other random/directed pickups, and so the chance of me getting her is a tad higher than before :)

still. she IS engaged. but i dont care. hes a goof.

oh, and if you need to know, the time i nearly got her, she went to dance and ended up collapsing (drugs? booze? i dunno)

Re: remember that bikini model i didnt pick up a couple of years ago? (someone find t

GoldenDelicious said:
failure? what failure? i see no failure...merely...delay :)

in all seriousness i nearly got her a couple years ago, but this time in comparison im ripped to shreds, am a far far far happier person, have oodles of experience from other random/directed pickups, and so the chance of me getting her is a tad higher than before :)

still. she IS engaged. but i dont care. hes a goof.

oh, and if you need to know, the time i nearly got her, she went to dance and ended up collapsing (drugs? booze? i dunno)
Sounds like a quality lady.

javaguru said:
Sounds like a quality lady.
pft shes a teenage attention deficit disorder style club slut who happened to win a bunch of modelling competitions

theyre all the same. itll take the same to pick her up that itd take to pick up the rest of them, i just dont think i can build a strong enough connection in the 2 weeks i have left. i might, if she takes the myspace bait, but unless i can hit the scene with mad social value via the current DJ/photogropher set loving me, i dont see it happening. I just thought itd make an interesting thread :)

GoldenDelicious said:
pft shes a teenage attention deficit disorder style club slut who happened to win a bunch of modelling competitions

theyre all the same. itll take the same to pick her up that itd take to pick up the rest of them, i just dont think i can build a strong enough connection in the 2 weeks i have left. i might, if she takes the myspace bait, but unless i can hit the scene with mad social value via the current DJ/photogropher set loving me, i dont see it happening. I just thought itd make an interesting thread :)

I used to bang a chick when I was at OSU that won all the college bar hot body contests, she was also bisexual. Anyway, her crazy wasn't worth the hawtness and crazy sex. Attractive with a good personality is much more desirable than the typical model/stripper/hawt chick.

javaguru said:
I used to bang a chick when I was at OSU that won all the college bar hot body contests, she was also bisexual. Anyway, her crazy wasn't worth the hawtness and crazy sex. Attractive with a good personality is much more desirable than the typical model/stripper/hawt chick.
my theory on high maintainence chicks is simple: theyre only high maintainence if you actually maintain them

now that im actually ok at this picku thing im going through and sniping all the girls i missed out on, its quite funny lol

Top Bottom