Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Religious; Is it possible for "God" and the "Devil" to ever make up? What then?.

B

bodytemple75

Regardless of my "athiest" views....I was just curious of your responses guys...

b o d y t e m p l e.

Re: Religious; Is it possible for "God" and the "Devil" to ever make up? What th

bodytemple75 said:
Regardless of my "athiest" views....I was just curious of your responses guys...

b o d y t e m p l e.

No. Evil is an integral part of a perfect sphere. No ying no yang.

Evil never dies.

Well... if I was St.Lucifer... I would never forgive god for what he had done to me...

I suppose you have read all of the 'books' that apply to each of the multidude of religions that exist.. .or is it that yours is the 'important one'

You been peeking through my windows again you perverted homo?

Chill out...

You don't know if I had read the bible or not... regardless of your acsertaion it was 'obvious'. Heck... I could have wrote it for all you know.

I just though your statement was very assuming and a little condecending.... not to mention simple minded. Saying someone should read the bible so they know both sides seems to indicate the religion it preaches is more important than other religions.... if they 'should' read the bible even though they are an atheist then surely all people of all religions - or no religion for that matter - should read the great texts of all religions to understand them fully.

That is a crock... that would take a lifetime...

Top Bottom