Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

relationship stuff... dumped by email... she hooked up... read me

M

madbomber31

well, djane went to tennis camp to teach... and we exchanged a few letters, then last night i have a dream... she tells me she hooked up with a guy (name starts with D)... i wake up in a bit of a panick and get on the computer... well, here it is.. she sends me a letter saying how its not right if she comes here and goes to a wedding with me and sees me for my bday... its next week when she was supposed to come here... she writes me and says she cant cuz she didnt get tickets yet... the camp may not shut down... AND SHE MET SOMEONE!!! but nothing happened, they just kissed... dude, she fucking told me twice she would move with me, now she is in vermont hookin up with some guy??? i have been seeing someone but i am crushed... i had no choice but to date, to protect myself cuz i really thought something might happen when she was gone at camp. it did... i am not protected enough.. my heart is broken again... she was wonderful and everythign i wanted in a person... ugh, so many thoughts and so much anger.. i got nothing i can say to her.. she is in vermont!!!!!!!!!!!

madbomber31 said:
i have been seeing someone but i am crushed... i had no choice but to date, to protect myself cuz i really thought something might happen when she was gone at camp.

I am truly sorry for your loss. However, this not a flame, wasn't she worth waiting for??!

"no choice but to date"????:confused:

Madbomber I have been watching your thrashing machinations for sometime and I have to tell you that you created all this on your own. You are always expressing desires that are in direct opposition to one and other. These are not needs that you exercise, but rather wants and desires that you thrash about with in your quest for "God knows what".

You are like a man who was standing in the shade, walks out into the sun and complains about the heat, lamenting his lose. Weird indeed.

Um, not sounding too promising. How did she respond when you asked her to move in? Maybe not ready for that level of commitment - easier to blow you off by email - kinda lame, but the easy way out. Long distance relationships suck. They might actually work sometimes, but they suck.:bawling:

'Course you're seeing someone too? Just to pass the time??

I wish you luck...

Hey, I am from Vermont, find out his name and I will tell you where he lives. It is a small state, I swear I will know him.:)

just goes to show you how fast people change and what even small amounts of distance between two people can do.

That's why myself, being a smart person :) , am waiting till I'm older and most likely done with my changing, and I'm pretty established in knowing what I want, if anything at all, in terms of a relationship.

Until then, the only place a female has in my life is as a friend and a sex partner. And everything's a-ok.

fact of the matter is.. the thing that bothers me most is: i got an email.. i understand the other shit, despite the fact that she made a promise to me... as far as i am concerned if you make a promise, you stick to it... but ya, i understand...

how can you go and hook up with a guy from vermont (he is actually from indy) when you couldnt deal with a guy from michigan? i will be annoyed if she can leave her family for him, but not for me... this post was very vague indeed... and their are a lot of things i have left unsaid on this board to protect her.. i didnt want people ripping into the girl, she never deserved that. yes, i dated somone... but i never made a promise to her after that, she made one to me.

anyway, i posted this mainly cuz of the fact i thought i deserved more than an email.

Top Bottom