Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

relationship issues... i am losing my fucking mind

M

madbomber31

long story short... the girl and i moved in together and 3 weeks later she is done with me... i was not a good boyfriend the last 3 weeks and she says i used up all my chances prior to moving in... why move in with me? she thought maybe it would make things better.. instead of talking about all this it has blown up and she really is tired of talking about it and will not allow me to prove that i will do everything in my power to not hurt her again. so, if i can't PROVE it and she wont believe me about it.. i can do nothing. i am powerless.

we live together, till may... i love her and want her... she believes i will only hurt her again... i am hurt too and HATE this feeling. i have come to many conclusions lately, and the top one is i want her more than anything in the world, yes even more than an eagles superbowl win.

sorry to sound like a pussy and all but i have literally begged her for forgiveness... i am not a happy beggar. how can i come home every day and see her and not have it hurt more and more? how can i not be heart broken when she is in the room next to me but not willing to try things? 3 miserable weeks after moving together she gave up.. she says giving up is harder than trying because it forces you to accept things.. i say BULLSHIT and giving up is the easy way out... one more try is all i want... yes, i have had my chances but NOW i am actually willing to change.. i never change for anyone... i am willing to...

can someone come over and shoot me? i lost 40lbs over the ex in TN, if i lose 40 more i will be invisible!!!

Goddamn bro, you don't sound good. Seriously, you should go talk to somebody.

In my opinion, it is never a good idea to change for someone. If you change on your own fine. But you make it sound like you have to change who you are if you are going to be a person who your girl would date. That isn't fair to either of you. If you haven't changed on your own, its not going to happen for someone else. If it does, you will only resent it because it wasn't internal motivation that inspired the change. Even if you act differently for a year, two years, whatever, one day you will find youself pissed again and not knowing why.

if you don't like who you are, then spend some time ALONE figuring things out. there is no reason you can't do that now. go out and start being the person you want to be, even while you're living with this girl. if you have any chance of getting her back, its by actually going out and doing the changing you said you want to do for you OWN sake, not hers. Then one day a few months from now, you'll walk in the door and she'll think, "God look at him, he's a totally different man." etc.

I know you and I have some similar hang ups and think alike in some ways, so i feel for you. best of luck.

thanks man... the changing i need to do is i need to not speak out of anger... and i need to not get so angry :)

funny thing is, i was told by an ex that i should NEVER put this girl through what i put the ex through... or THIS WOULD HAPPEN...

tell me your life story. you sound like you have a fun romantic life.

and why do guys lose weight/sleep over women? i've never lost any weight or sleep. i guess i'm just 'cold like dat'.

nordstrom said:
tell me your life story. you sound like you have a fun romantic life.

and why do guys lose weight/sleep over women? i've never lost any weight or sleep. i guess i'm just 'cold like dat'.

Thats because you sound like you've never been IN LOVE.

Trust me on this one. My GF got mad at me for forgetting
to do something for her(long time ago), and I literally
didn't eat for 2 days straight.

You just feel completely NUMB.

MadB, right now you need to TALK TO HER.
Get her, sit her down and TALK TO HER.
Make it a romantic setting if you can.
The more you let this "division" last, the worse
your chances are in getting back with her.

Sometimes, some women want to forgive BUT
they need a signal from you or they're
stubborn and pig-headed enough to let it end.

Fonz

jesus...sorry mad..if you really love her you are going to have to show her that you really care and make her feel comfortable so just believes you when you say you won't hurt her again....p.s...is this Djane? i am lost...

Peace,
Insano

I agree with insano.. its really hard gaining back a womans trust ya know.. We dont think * Well maybe it'll be better this time*We think *I dont care what you have to say if you loved me in the first place this wouldnt have happened* But try to show her you REALLY love her i dont know bring her flowers or write her a poem...i guess thats all i can say , but good luck:)

Okay your my favorite anal wart so I will try to make this lancing an easy one.

Whatever it is you are getting angy over is not about what your getting angy over. You my friend have more deep seeded issues than a psycho in a mental ward. You need to get help. Get therapy! Find out why you are lashing out in anger in the first place.

It's the trivial bullshit that you are bitching about...the day to day crap. I know it...you can't fool and fucker like me. I can spot a rage-a-holic from a thousand miles.

You my iggle loving home skillet are such an animal.

Go find out why your raging with a therapist. Then start acting civil towards this woman and stop saying you willl do something and just do it.

That's the only way you have even a sliver of hope.

That or become a miserable burned out drunk rager who lives his life in solitude and bitches on internet chat boards about it.

wodin said "That or become a miserable burned out drunk rager who lives his life in solitude and bitches on internet chat boards about it."

i dont drink though but i like the sound of this miserable burned out rager... does he play video games too?

That's why I have given up on relationships all together. I know how you feel. My ex-bf made me feel like I was losing my mind too. Now I finally feel like I have my mind back. It takes time after a break up no matter how long or short that you went out with that person. :)

Top Bottom