Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

red bull & vodka

caiza

whys this drink so popular does it give a nice energetic alcoholic buzz by any chance.........peace

its nice to give you a little caffeine kick, i like to add some cranberry juice to the mix, just to change the flavor a little.

McBainXVII said:
ok correct me if im wrong, but havent people died from this concoction??? i wouldnt touch it with a bargepole

i doubt it. but, never say never. i hate when stories like that come out in the media. the news is quick to say redbull and vodka kills, but they forget to mention all the coke, G, and ecstacy the person took along with the booze.

Red bull and vodca kills, wow this is the first i've heard of this. I usually like this combo before a long night out. Gives you a nice boost of energy. As with everything you do in life MODERATION is the key. Be safe and enjoy what life has to offer.
---PEACE---Mad Max

Apparently 3 ppl died from this mix in Sweden, prompting some controversy.

I've been drinking this for the last 2 years regularly. Yes it'll up your heart beat, so if you're sensitive to stimulants, the same precautions exist as for ephedrine, heavy doses of cafeine etc.

I wouldn't try to get completely blitzed on it though, as I believe you can drink more than normally without getting shitfaced.

Top Bottom