x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Ok, I need some quick help with my Vacuum.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Ok, I need some quick help with my Vacuum. within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: I have gone through 3 belts in like, well, the past three times I've tried to vacuum lol. First, the little thing at the bottom wasn't turning at all, so I took it all apart... and the belt looked like it had a burn mark and was snapped in half. Sooo, I bought a new belt, put it on, and the thing at the bottom started to turn.. but like 2 seconds later it started to smell like it was burning.. I took it apart AGAIN, and sure enough, it had burned the belt in 1/2. Same thing with the next one.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Houston, orginally from the BEAUTIFUL state of WASHINGTON!

Ok, I need some quick help with my Vacuum.

I have gone through 3 belts in like, well, the past three times I've tried to vacuum lol. First, the little thing at the bottom wasn't turning at all, so I took it all apart... and the belt looked like it had a burn mark and was snapped in half. Sooo, I bought a new belt, put it on, and the thing at the bottom started to turn.. but like 2 seconds later it started to smell like it was burning.. I took it apart AGAIN, and sure enough, it had burned the belt in 1/2. Same thing with the next one.

Do you think it's missing a part? Or maybe I'm putting the belt on wrong? lol

Re: Ok, I need some quick help with my Vacuum.

maybe it's off

just like your computer was.

*No Source Checks*

I don't recommend or use AAS. I don't know how to obtain AAS. Anything I say should not be taken as serious medical advice. Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, simply because I like to make things up from thin air. If you ask me for a source check you will be banned on the spot, no questions asked.

Quote Quote posted by swole
    maybe it's off

just like your computer was.
    you need to go over there and help her. Wear your wife beater and white socks ;-)

Sounds like the little brush is not turning at all. Take the head apart again and check that each end of the brush and the brush itself does not have any hair,string,rug fibres or strands on each end or wrapped around it as well,it will restricked the brush from turning properly and hence the belt will burn out.

Injecting AAS straight into my testicles with an 18 gauge..

Quote Quote posted by fitnessgrl8621
    I have gone through 3 belts in like, well, the past three times I've tried to vacuum lol. First, the little thing at the bottom wasn't turning at all, so I took it all apart... and the belt looked like it had a burn mark and was snapped in half. Sooo, I bought a new belt, put it on, and the thing at the bottom started to turn.. but like 2 seconds later it started to smell like it was burning.. I took it apart AGAIN, and sure enough, it had burned the belt in 1/2. Same thing with the next one.

Its probobly the shag carpeting.

heatherrae

Quote Quote posted by oldandconfused
    Sounds like the little brush is not turning at all. Take the head apart again and check that each end of the brush and the brush itself does not have any hair,string,rug fibres or strands on each end or wrapped around it as well,it will restricked the brush from turning properly and hence the belt will burn out.
    That is what I was going to say.

Something has the roller jammed up so that the belt just gets burned in half.

Quote Quote posted by heatherrae
    That is what I was going to say.

Something has the roller jammed up so that the belt just gets burned in half.
    As they say Great minds think Alike

I love Mava

it may have alot of strings in it or even a penny or something simple in it
    just take out the roller and borrow swoles hairbrush when he comes over in his wife beater and socks and get those strings out of it

[/COLOR]

Mad Scientist

Belt is on backwards.

Quote Quote posted by fitnessgrl8621

Houston, orginally from the BEAUTIFUL state of WASHINGTON!

Quote Quote posted by oldandconfused

Oldandconfused and Heather ... I took every single little hair/fiber off the brush, inside the vacuum... Right after I put the belt on, the brush turns really well, not catching on anything, but after less than a min., it starts to smell like it's burning and then the belt burns in 1/2.