Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recommend some good weekend getaway places in Illinois, Wisconsin, or Michigan please

Re: Recommend some good weekend getaway places in Illinois, Wisconsin, or Michigan pl

If you are interested in going to Ann Arbor, I have a ton of recommendations...holla

Let's hear some knee grow.

Re: Recommend some good weekend getaway places in Illinois, Wisconsin, or Michigan pl

If you are interested in going to Ann Arbor, I have a ton of recommendations...holla

Okay, what's in Ann Arbor? I live an hour and a half away and still haven't found a reason to stop on my way through.

Starved Rock, lots of hiking, cool waterfalls, etc.

Actually I'm planning a trip there this memorial day weekend. We camp at grounds right outside a bar :)

The starved rock camping grounds don't allow booze. But if you rent out a cabin or stay in the lodge you're straight.

I doubt you want to camp in a field outside a bar.

Okay, what's in Ann Arbor? I live an hour and a half away and still haven't found a reason to stop on my way through.

Faaaaar too many to name. Compared to your city though, much of anything would be entertainment in comparison. This does a good job of detailing the city. Top ten cities to live in the US, one of the most diverse and most highly educated, and healthy. High on the lit for parks per capita etc.....

Things to Do in Ann Arbor - Ann Arbor Attractions - TripAdvisor

How dare you! You live in freakin Arkansas!

Yeah, so I can speak from experience about places that aren't much to visit.

Top Bottom