Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recommend some good weekend getaway places in Illinois, Wisconsin, or Michigan please

Re: Recommend some good weekend getaway places in Illinois, Wisconsin, or Michigan pl

Wisconsin Dells, Mackinaw Islands, Madison and Ann Arbor if you like smaller cities with stuff to do, any number of lake resort places in middle to upper WI...

I don't know much about 'getaway' places. If it were pre-9/11, my dream vacation in that area would be touring FermiLab or something. I'm assuming you're looking for country resort places away from civilization?

:cow:

Re: Recommend some good weekend getaway places in Illinois, Wisconsin, or Michigan pl

well i dunno then.

I think next time youre in town we should head around the corner to Grillers and get a chicken gyro.

I ate one of those every day this week. Awesome.

Go camping somewhere....Isn't The Great Outdoors supposed to be set in Wisconsin? Oh yeah I forgot....it's not spring there yet.

I think next time youre in town we should head around the corner to Grillers and get a chicken gyro.

I ate one of those every day this week. Awesome.

I love a fucking gyro. (lamb meat only though you freak!)

Wisconsin Dells, Mackinaw Islands, Madison and Ann Arbor if you like smaller cities with stuff to do, any number of lake resort places in middle to upper WI...

I don't know much about 'getaway' places. If it were pre-9/11, my dream vacation in that area would be touring FermiLab or something. I'm assuming you're looking for country resort places away from civilization?

:cow:

Thanks for the ideas.

As far as "getaway" places, Im not too sure. It would be nice to be near the water but we did that at Lake Geneva so its not imperative.

We both despise golf, by the way. Horseback riding would be legit as we did that last time too.

I love a fucking gyro. (lamb meat only though you freak!)

Im on a diet.

Trust me...their chicken gyros are legit.

If you want the regular gyros, Mr Gyro is across the street and its 2 for $5. Greasy as shit. I love it.

Thanks for the ideas.

As far as "getaway" places, Im not too sure. It would be nice to be near the water but we did that at Lake Geneva so its not imperative.

We both despise golf, by the way. Horseback riding would be legit as we did that last time too.

Go to Door County, Wis.

That Mackinaw Island looks awesome. No cars, only bikes and horses. May have to head over there. Its only a six and a half hour drive.

i don't know any, but i CAN tell you the names of some good proxy servers

Top Bottom