Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

recently started noticing front of hairline thinning..only running 400mg of EQ..?????

what should i do???....what i am noticing is the # of hairs from the folicles are becoming less and less and the hairs are very thin....

have been running EQ only at 400mg for the past 8 weeks....what should i do immediately to stop my hair from thinning...will the hairs get thicker ever again naturally??

thanks for the help,

If it is real EQ, I am wondering if you are extremely sensitive. Have you done anything stronger (more androgenic) than EQ in the past? Also, are you sure you are not being paranoid? You didn't say you have a bald spot, such as at the temples or the crown. Just less # of hairs from the follicle -- how do you know? Do you count the # of hairs in each follicle? If the hairs are becoming thin, then you might be right. Either way, the azelaic acid/minoxidil combo is good. Look under Nizoralman's name. He has a website where he sells the stuff you need at decent prices.

i've used winny in the past.....deca with winny last summer and var for a short cycle over the winter...now just EQ....

BBKingpin, thanks for the help....i just started noticing that the hair in front seemed a little thin and if i shower and let my hair dry that the front hairs are not as abundant....i have a calic and it is a lot more noticeable now also...

should i go with the hair savers kit or just the azelaic acid/minoxidil combo???

thanks again...

What is the hair savers kit? EQ is supposed to be relatively easy on the hair. Deca is the easiest and I believe Var is also. From my experience, the minoxidil/azelaic acid combo is enough. Plus Nizoral (1%) is also a regular daily thing for me. I did Tt deca and Tt EQ (as high as 600mg and 400 mg per week respectively) with Serostim hGH with the minoxidil/azelaic acid combo and my hair became noticeably thicker.

BBKingpin,

here is the hair savers kit:

Hair Savers Package Save $$$
(2 Month Supply)

1 bottle of Nizoral 2%

2 bottles of Azelaic Acid 5% + Minoxidil 5%

2 bottles of Spironolactone 2%
2 month supply $74.00

is the Spirolactone neccesary, or would you recommend getting the nizoral and azelaic acid/minoxidil only??....

nizoral $17 for 120ml
2 bottles of AA and mino for $34

thanks for helping me out here

Top Bottom